Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By chalkboss
Hi Fernando, is there a way to quickly go the latest reply in a topic? I only see a click to go the the first post. Or I'm dense!

Thanks,
Don
By JRMaroon
Same on iPhone. I no longer have button for “first unread post”.
By fpena944
chalkboss wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:32 pm Hi Fernando, is there a way to quickly go the latest reply in a topic? I only see a click to go the the first post. Or I'm dense!

Thanks,
Don
JRMaroon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:20 am Same on iPhone. I no longer have button for “first unread post”.
When I updated the software that was an enhancement I had built for us. Let me find where that was in the old code and try to bring it back.

I'll keep you posted!
JRMaroon, Skyhawk172 liked this
By JRMaroon
fpena944 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:48 am
chalkboss wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:32 pm Hi Fernando, is there a way to quickly go the latest reply in a topic? I only see a click to go the the first post. Or I'm dense!

Thanks,
Don
JRMaroon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:20 am Same on iPhone. I no longer have button for “first unread post”.
When I updated the software that was an enhancement I had built for us. Let me find where that was in the old code and try to bring it back.

I'll keep you posted!
Thanks Boss, First unread post button is back on iphone.
fpena944 liked this
Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]

Raptor R Release (July 18)

I talked to the service advisor today and it turns[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

just obtained the near unobtanium :thumbup: 2[…]

The latest input from the Jag forum has to do wi[…]