Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By yellowducman
Wonder how hard it is going to be to get the control pack for the 7.3. The one for the Coyote seems like they make a couple a year. Holly has a aftermarket solution for that though.

Had my phasers done in my 2019 Raptor done 2 months ago. 73000 miles and they rattled pretty good. Mine were covered under the Ford Protect Extended Warranty. That one claim more than covered the price of the warranty.
By ranger22
I’m seeing Raptor R’s in the wild quite a bit lately. Dang it, did this many people pay the ADM? Little jelly here, but too cheap to pay the ADM. oh well.
By tooloud10
ranger22 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 am I’m seeing Raptor R’s in the wild quite a bit lately. Dang it, did this many people pay the ADM? Little jelly here, but too cheap to pay the ADM. oh well.
Same, along with a lot of Bronco Raptors; I just built one on the Ford site and it was $94k MSRP after adding a single option (leather seats).

People paying the ADM is fascinating to me, because it seems like that extra $20k or so in 'equity' disappears the instant that the dealers have to start selling for MSRP again. Seems like we're pretty close to that point.
By AKSteve
My 2021 Gen 3 stereo system went fucking nutso today. I had just started it and started diving off and within a minute or so, the radio clicked off and this hideous static noise started coming through all of the speakers at full volume. Nothing I could do would make the sound stop. I even got out of the vehicles and locked the doors and walked away for a few minutes and it was still making the sound. Restting the SYNC system didn't work and doing a full master reset would only make the sound stop for a second before coming right back. After I did 6 or 7 master resets, the radio just suddenly came back on again and everything was fine. I currently have the truck parked in the garage with the battery disconnected and I'm hoping a full reset will prevent this from happening again. My ears were ringing when I got out of the truck.
By sh944
Hearing things like this make me really glad I went old school with my truck rather than staying the course with my newer edition Ford truck. I get how nice the newer stuff can be, right up to the time that it isn't. I honestly don't have the same confidence in Ford electronics that I would in a run of the mill Toyota and I'd be highly annoyed to have to chase problems like this on a newer vehicle.

And yeah, that old FE block on my truck requires regular tweaking as well but its all within my ability to control.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]