Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By DAVfoto
I figured I would start a thread about PWCs, Seadoos, Yamahas, Kawasakis,

Once we buy a house, one of my first purchases will be a Seadoo RXT300 to take out on the lake. Add a gas can to it and we can tour bigger lakes and camp off the side. That's the plan anyways.

Any owners in here?
By SeanR
I've had a couple and had my fun on them. Did one partial season in the IJSBA circuit using a really well built up Seadoo SPX ('97) and that thing would rip your arms off out of the hole. Once all the manufacturers started going the floating couches I just bought a boat and sold the PWC's.
By DAVfoto
SeanR wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:05 pm I've had a couple and had my fun on them. Did one partial season in the IJSBA circuit using a really well built up Seadoo SPX ('97) and that thing would rip your arms off out of the hole. Once all the manufacturers started going the floating couches I just bought a boat and sold the PWC's.
new Seadoo Spark trixx is pretty cool and not much like a couch.

I think I'd like the RXT300 and a Spark and have fun on both, the RXT is more like a couch that will do 0-60 faster than some supercars so that is always a plus. Something that is stable for getting on and off is nice as well.

Hearing things like this make me really glad I wen[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

no it doesn't Right, so the Shelby Do[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]