Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By Majestic Moose
NSXguy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:38 pm BTW, that exhaust temp sensor only lights a dash light so has no other function as far as I can tell.
That is good to know. We can save the $90 for something else, thanks!
By Majestic Moose
I replaced the torsion bar bushings on the blue van. They weren’t bad but the new ones are more substantial and I’m trying to fix the steering shake around 50mph and up.
I got the steering centerlink out to replace the main bushing but it’s actually in good shape but the ball joint boots are dry rotted and cracked. The joints are fine. I’m hoping I can get replacement boots somewhere. A new centerlink is $350!

I don’t know why my photos aren’t showing.
By NSXguy
Replacing those same parts completely cured the 50+ mph shake on our Acty.
My center bushing was somewhat worn, but @Scott at Team Harco let me use his press for the new one.
I hope you can source some new boots somewhere...

No recent news on our microvan to share, but I did pick up yet another mid-engined Honda that could use a good going-through.
This is a 1981 Express SR (NX50) scooter that hasn't been run after a few years in storage.
lupo.sk, XR4Tim liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]