Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
SUVs and sedans
By E55AMG
My 1st Cayenne. Haven't loved the last 2 cars I had - 2020 BMW X5 loaded then 2021 Audi A6 also loaded lol. Saw a CPO'd 2023 Cayenne S with 4,000 miles on it. Picked it up today. So far I like it. Pretty shocked how good it handles for a SUV. Better than the A6. The Audi did have a beautiful interior but the porsche seems pretty nice as well. The best interior of these 3 though was the X5. idrive was great and a nice mixture of real buttons and touch screen.

Here's some details on the spec:

Carrara White Metallic
Full leather interior Black
Premium Package Plus
Trim in high gloss black
Under door puddle lights
Trailer hitch
PASM
Summer tires 21"
21" Cayenne Exclusive Design Wheels
14 way comfort seats
Porsche crest on headrests

Sticker was $115,000
XR4Tim, N_Jay liked this
By E55AMG
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 amPictureeees
Here's a couple of quick ones I took at the dealer.

TheDeckMan liked this
By E55AMG
By E55AMG
TheDeckMan liked this
By E55AMG
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:44 am Nice, congrats!!!

E55AMG wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:41 am Image
Typical p!g, brand new and a warning already on the dash, hahahahahaha
Not sure what that light is. there was no warnings - maybe a door was open? Don't recall but all is good - so far. Kind of bought this impulsively, probably should have gotten brand new but 4K miles in literally 1 full year (checked when it was sold 1st time) seemed ok to me.

Couple of niggling things compared to others in it's class. This car does have premium package + yet still no heated steering wheel. not a huge deal but have had it on last 2 cars and nice to have in winter.

I am very impressed with how it drives/handles. It drives better, handles better, and stops better than my '21 A6. Love porsche seats as well. Sounds pretty good too. :rockon: But, as we all know the cost vs tech/options compared to other cars is lacking. It would be awesome to kind of blend what I liked about the other cars. I'll take the user interface/iDrive from the '20 X5, and the displays/graphics from the '21 Audi. The Audi graphics are killer. The porsche PCM? eh, not that great.

also saw a quick post at the other place that this car wants spark plugs done at 30K? did a little looking and Bentley calls for it at 10K, and Audi I think at 40K. Maybe not audi but another VW group car. So, I guess service intervals closely align with MSRP LOL.
By lupo.sk
I change oil on every car at 6200- 7500miles (10-12k km) and do plugs, transmission and diffs every second oil change and coils every 3rd change. Ez to remember, ez to implement, cheap insurance.
By fpena944
I like it!

Our next one will be a 2019+ model so we can get the newer interior.

As for plugs and coils, I've done them twice on my 2011 turbo and we're at over 200k miles now.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]