Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
anybody know the part number of it ?
or does it come free with the indicator / wiper stalk assembly ?
cheers
Phil
20240126_183656.jpg
20240126_183702.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
h2pmr wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:41 pm or does it come free with the indicator / wiper stalk assembly ?
This -^

One part number for the entire three-stalk assembly.
h2pmr liked this
Yep, 89 is a PITA single year only.

I have these part numbers in my "parts to buy" list.. last I checked Rose Passion has 'em.

928 613 331 00 01C - '89 stalks with english letters
928 613 330 00 - german ver
928 613 332 00 - french ver

Phil - looks like you're after the stalk, in which case the above three are the go-to.. however, also beware that the horn contact is part of the '89 stalk assembly and not a separate part like the later years.

For other people who find this thread, its possible to buy the 90-95 horn contact and lightly modify it with a file, some JB weld, and a bit off the failed '89 contact, to replace the 89's horn contact with a 90 replacement part, without having to buy a whole darn indicator stalk set :)
Last edited by hilton on Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanks Hilton, main reason i am in need of a part number is usually to sell it :thumbup:
strange its not sold on its own, as its just held on with 2 small bolts and has its own wiring loom
this stalk is from the 90 i am breaking and its for sale on ebay at the moment
cheers
Phil
h2pmr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:44 am thanks Hilton, main reason i am in need of a part number is usually to sell it :thumbup:
strange its not sold on its own, as its just held on with 2 small bolts and has its own wiring loom
this stalk is from the 90 i am breaking and its for sale on ebay at the moment
cheers
Phil
Does it still “click” nicely?

And UK Ebay right?
yes, all directions have good positive feel to them and it worked for me in all directions when it was still on the car
its title on UK ebay is :
Porsche 928 digi dash control stalk 90-95
sadly i don't post out of the UK, to much hassle and paperwork, BUT i put a lot of my listings on the global shipping program, and let ebay send it from UK to overseas.
have sent many items this way, even had a guy from Brazil ask if i would take the tyre off the space saver wheel as they don't allow wheels with tyre's on, on a plane.... i declined that option.
cheers
Phil
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]