Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By fpena944
It's no secret that I'm a closet Mustang fan. Never owned one but every time I hear one with a performance exhaust I begin to question my Porsche allegiance (just kidding!) .

I just watched Jason Camissa's review and comparison of the 2024 Mustang against the BMW M4.

Interesting viewpoint and plenty of ear candy to listen to on this one. So turn up those speakers!

By JustBud
I am with you as a closet Mustang enthusiast. I love the Mach 1 and the GT350 of the last generation.

Similar to the 991 vs. 992 discussion, I prefer the 991 because of the analog gauges in the dash.
I absolutely hate the TV screen that has become the modern dashboard.....thanks Mercedes and Tesla. :cussing:
By N_Jay
First time I was arrested was in a 1967 Mustang.

P.S. Faster than a patrol car.

P.P.S. Not faster than a radio
By amdavid
JustBud wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:18 pm I am with you as a closet Mustang enthusiast. I love the Mach 1 and the GT350 of the last generation.

Similar to the 991 vs. 992 discussion, I prefer the 991 because of the analog gauges in the dash.
I absolutely hate the TV screen that has become the modern dashboard.....thanks Mercedes and Tesla. :cussing:
991..? how about a 964 or 993....those are some nice analog gauges! 993 has my favorite dash, as long as it's a 95 with no CEL's popping up... :biggrin:
By JustBud
My favorite is the 991, next for me is the 911 SC or Carrera from '83 to '88, after that you have to go back to the 356 or Gmund coupes.... :beerchug:

And back to your point Jefe......the sound of the Mustang ALWAYS turns my head.
By amdavid
Agreed, they have such a nice "rasp" to them....one of the few cars these days I can identify without a visual.
By JustBud
Speaking of turning heads.....

By tooloud10
I remember chuckling the first time I heard it said that Ford wanted to make the Mustang into an M3 competitor, but I ain't laughing any more.
By fpena944
tooloud10 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:01 pm I remember chuckling the first time I heard it said that Ford wanted to make the Mustang into an M3 competitor, but I ain't laughing any more.
Now is the issue that BMW lost their way with the latest M cars or is it that Ford really improved the Mustang that much more?
By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:12 pm
tooloud10 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:01 pm I remember chuckling the first time I heard it said that Ford wanted to make the Mustang into an M3 competitor, but I ain't laughing any more.
Now is the issue that BMW lost their way with the latest M cars or is it that Ford really improved the Mustang that much more?
Yes!
worf, tooloud10 liked this
By linderpat
fpena944 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:32 pm It's no secret that I'm a closet Mustang fan. Never owned one but every time I hear one with a performance exhaust I begin to question my Porsche allegiance (just kidding!) .

As am I - I have had a half dozen of these cars, and they are a blast to drive, especially at the track and that live rear axle. My current one (07Shelby GT500, at Pitt Race):
XR4Tim liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]