Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By fpena944
Landseer wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:02 am May the Baaaahhhhwaahhhh grace each of us and all of our machines today.

Chris
Good call!

But I guess anything past the 930 just doesn't get blessed in the same way! :biggrin:
linderpat liked this
By Landseer

Well, I gotta say I extend good wishes to all the 9 numbers. Especially 986, is that what a boxster is?

Yesterday on my pre 9/28 test run I got in trouble mechanically.

A stranger in a boxster headed in opposite direction on interstate looped around to help me. Good tidings to all the Pcar guys and gals
amdavid, linderpat, Geza-aka-Zombo and 1 others liked this
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:32 am
Landseer wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:02 am May the Baaaahhhhwaahhhh grace each of us and all of our machines today.

Chris
Good call!

But I guess anything past the 930 just doesn't get blessed in the same way! :biggrin:

If you have a digital clock, you get everything from 356 to 959. Twice a day...
amdavid liked this
By fpena944
Landseer wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:21 am Image

Well, I gotta say I extend good wishes to all the 9 numbers. Especially 986, is that what a boxster is?

Yesterday on my pre 9/28 test run I got in trouble mechanically.

A stranger in a boxster headed in opposite direction on interstate looped around to help me. Good tidings to all the Pcar guys and gals
First generation Boxsters are 986s, but after that came the 981 and now the 718.

I'm glad to hear a Porsche brother helped you out! The last time I stopped to help someone I was in my 911 and they were in vintage air-cooled VW. I stopped and they said, "We're good but if you really want to help we can do a trade!" :roflmao:
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:13 am

If you have a digital clock, you get everything from 356 to 959. Twice a day...
Someone needs to invent a new type of clock that goes to 999 so we can be inclusive of all models. :evilgrin:
By linderpat
fpena944 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:25 am

First generation Boxsters are 986s, but after that came the 981 and now the 718.

Someone needs to invent a new type of clock that goes to 999 so we can be inclusive of all models. :evilgrin:
Don't forget the 987 Boxster/Cayman.

Happy 928 day!
fpena944 liked this
By Geza-aka-Zombo
I was 15 when the 928 came out - I was a big fan - it was "my car". I had a digital clock in my bedroom that always seemed to be at 9:28? Even today, very often I'm in my kitchen getting a coffee refill, or snack, and, glancing at the stove, the time reads 9:28. Crazy.
By Crumpler
Happy day to all.
Oddly enough I made the connection this morning on the consent form my colonoscopy!
What a wonderful coincidence;)
Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]

Raptor R Release (July 18)

I talked to the service advisor today and it turns[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

just obtained the near unobtanium :thumbup: 2[…]

The latest input from the Jag forum has to do wi[…]