8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Dimitri928
For a long time i was looking for two used belly pan air ducts and never make possible to find?
Last year i purchased a belly pan from Roger but is the one with easy oil change opening and the factory air vents don't fit.!
So I decide to fabricated mine with some galvanize and stainless still metal sheets connected with rivets.
By Crumpler
Well done.

I’ve always had belly pan envy. The S3 only has a little dust pan in the front.

You should see the belly pan on my Jag XF. Ridiculous, goes from snout to rear axel essentially. Integration up into the front suspension as well. And of course no window to change oil;)
By Dimitri928
Thank you Simon928!, I make them just for my car, as a fun project
They fit ONLY to the easy oil change belly pans rom Roger
Don't fit on the OEM belly pan
Cheers
By Gary Knox
Dimitri,
IF you have any interest in building these for the OE belly pans, I have a pair that could be used as models. You seem to have tools and skills to fabricate replacements that would be very welcome within the 928 community. I could 'loan' them to you (I'd give them to Bertrand D. at Frenzy late this month, and you could borrow them from him). I would want them back, but I can do without them for a month or so.

Gary Knox
Bertrand Daoust liked this
By Dimitri928
Hi Gary, thank you kind words
I don't have the tools to do/copy the OEM ducts and I don't have any of the OEM belly pans for the testing, I did mine only just for fun
When i get a change i will do another set of samples and i will give to somebody to build with the right material but for the easy oil change belly pan
If i find an OEM belly pan i will try to fit my ducts on it?
Cheers

Just made it back home to MD. Quick drive back, no[…]

IndyCar

That Detroit "track" was like having a r[…]

IMI starter PSA

https://i.gyazo.com/c3d6585470c5c07ab294ae8ef5e16[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

Looks better - not sure. BUT, it certainly looks […]