Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By K964
Never thought I would be in the market, but here I am. Looking at a pre-owned Super C, with a diesel and bunkhouse option. Any of you guys ever own one? Looking for the good/bad/ugly. Pretty much settled on a Dynamax or Renegade. Basically looking for a rig to glamp at National Parks, show my 5 year old daughter the US, and have a place to hang out/sleep while at the track for race weekends. Thanks fellas!!!
Mike
By fpena944
K964 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:15 pm Never thought I would be in the market, but here I am. Looking at a pre-owned Super C, with a diesel and bunkhouse option. Any of you guys ever own one? Looking for the good/bad/ugly. Pretty much settled on a Dynamax or Renegade. Basically looking for a rig to glamp at National Parks, show my 5 year old daughter the US, and have a place to hang out/sleep while at the track for race weekends. Thanks fellas!!!
Mike
Not an owner but a fan. We've rented one before and I could see myself living with one but my wife prefers the Class B.

Just bumping the thread for you!
By K964
Thanks Fernando! Ended up with the Dynamax DX3BH. Looking forward to some memorable road-trips!
By ny991
K964 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:47 pm Thanks Fernando! Ended up with the Dynamax DX3BH. Looking forward to some memorable road-trips!
Looks like a nice unit.

Pics?
By K964
Pretty loaded: king bed; bunk beds; washer and dryer; monster generator; armless awning; massive shower; couch; theater seating; all day hot water system; Cummins 8.9L diesel; Allison transmission. Two slide outs. Can tow 20k pounds
ny991 liked this
By ny991
By fpena944
K964 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:36 am Pretty loaded: king bed; bunk beds; washer and dryer; monster generator; armless awning; massive shower; couch; theater seating; all day hot water system; Cummins 8.9L diesel; Allison transmission. Two slide outs. Can tow 20k pounds
Would love to have something like that for the track and just road trips in general.

I guess what would bother me the most though is being unable to do 80+ MPH on the highway. :biggrin:
By lupo.sk
fpena944 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:22 pm
K964 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:36 am Pretty loaded: king bed; bunk beds; washer and dryer; monster generator; armless awning; massive shower; couch; theater seating; all day hot water system; Cummins 8.9L diesel; Allison transmission. Two slide outs. Can tow 20k pounds
Would love to have something like that for the track and just road trips in general.

I guess what would bother me the most though is being unable to do 80+ MPH on the highway. :biggrin:
"Unable"

Larger turbo, IC, injectors, tune ... voila
By fpena944
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:33 pm

"Unable"

Ok let me rephrase - unable to "safely" go 80+ on the highway.

The pig is heavy but she can handle quick nicely. Not sure about an RV though! :evilgrin:
By lupo.sk
fpena944 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:13 pm
lupo.sk wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:33 pm

"Unable"

Ok let me rephrase - unable to "safely" go 80+ on the highway.

The pig is heavy but she can handle quick nicely. Not sure about an RV though! :evilgrin:
OK, OK, larger brakes as well ;)
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]