Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By fpena944
deutschmick wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:52 pm I'm still unable to add an avatar and unable to do a paid subscription as it goes to "This page doesn't seem to exist"

I promise to get vaxxed and boosted if I can get some help!

Thanks
worf wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:26 pm
deutschmick wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:52 pm I'm still unable to add an avatar and unable to do a paid subscription as it goes to "This page doesn't seem to exist"

I promise to get vaxxed and boosted if I can get some help!

Thanks
@fpena944 Fernando, any idea what’s up here?
Let me look into what is going on, I will research and get back to you shortly!
By fpena944
@deutschmick - I'm not sure why you're getting the blank screen as I tested it with my test account on different browsers and in all cases was able to have it function properly.

I'm going to send you a private message with an email address to send your avatar image to. I will then load it for you.

As for the membership, I removed that page and now just ask for donations. You can find the donate button along the top menu bar. If you'd like access to the private forums just let me know and I'll get that set up for you as well.

Thanks and again welcome!
worf liked this
By Kmascotto
Hello !
By worf
Kmascotto wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:53 pmHello !
Hey there.
By worf
CrustyWeissach wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:47 pm Refugee here, nice to meet you degenerates.

NewtoPig from RL
Welcome D.
By worf
gregn928 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:20 pm It took me a while, but I'm finally here. Hello, everyone!
Hi Greg!
By shadetree
Hello, I've recently acquired my first 928 and have been lurking on the site and reading up on various issues. Thought it was time to do a quick intro. I have a US spec 1983 928S 5 speed in Zinnmetallic/ black interior, about 83k miles. I've only wanted one for over 40 years!

SeanR, fpena944, sh944 and 3 others liked this
By worf
shadetree wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:59 pm Hello, I've recently acquired my first 928 and have been lurking on the site and reading up on various issues. Thought it was time to do a quick intro. I have a US spec 1983 928S 5 speed in Zinnmetallic/ black interior, about 83k miles. I've only wanted one for over 40 years!
Very nice. Atlanta has a large and supportive 928 crew and one of a handful of 928 technicians that actually knows what they’re doing in the form of Howard Wright owner of European Classics.
shadetree liked this
By Alan
So - I see a bunch of you are hanging out here now - how did I miss this... for this long... :confused:

Alan
Bertrand Daoust liked this
By worf
Alan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:14 am So - I see a bunch of you are hanging out here now - how did I miss this... for this long... :confused:

Because RL deletes posts with the site name.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:33 am
Alan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:14 am So - I see a bunch of you are hanging out here now - how did I miss this... for this long... :confused:

Because RL deletes posts with the site name.
Maybe I should create another URL that redirects to this one and can be used as a code word. :biggrin:
worf liked this
By Gretch
hello ALL!!!!!!!!!
By worf
Giddyupp wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:49 pm Heard word there was a new site but couldn't figure out where. Thanks for hooking me up Dave C (Worf). Nice to see some familiar faces
Welcome aboard.
Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]