SUVs and sedans
By amdavid
2011 Porsche Cayenne S start doing a weird low speed click, I'm guessing not good news as in transfer case. Not happening always, but enough to cause concern.....I've been changing transfer case oil regularly, in fact I just did it 3 months ago.

Arg!... :banghead:
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:39 pm 2011 Porsche Cayenne S start doing a weird low speed click, I'm guessing not good news as in transfer case. Not happening always, but enough to cause concern.....I've been changing transfer case oil regularly, in fact I just did it 3 months ago.

Oh man, what does that repair consist of?
By amdavid
fpena944 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:14 pm
amdavid wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:39 pm 2011 Porsche Cayenne S start doing a weird low speed click, I'm guessing not good news as in transfer case. Not happening always, but enough to cause concern.....I've been changing transfer case oil regularly, in fact I just did it 3 months ago.

Oh man, what does that repair consist of?
Ended up being a drive shaft problem. 1200-1500 for just the shaft.....another 300 for the shop shaft. All good now. Well except for the P0068 code and the hazard lights that won't stop flashing if you lock it.
fpena944 liked this
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]