8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By WyattsRide
I've been watching a lot of YouTube lately and each time I watch a 928 related video, more show up suggested by YT. Some are pretty good and some are not. Thought I would start a thread with some good ones that I've watched.

Add any that you've seen. But, just ONE per post.

worf, h2pmr liked this
By WyattsRide
Kind of cool video. Interior just like mine.

By WyattsRide
Buckeye Landshark. I think this is Brad? Cool video

By WyattsRide
Painted silver S spoilers on the 928 in "The Business" I don't know. It doesn't look right to me.

By WyattsRide
Not a glowing review of the 85 by MotorWeek.
Narrator, talks about the exhaust cams driving the intake cams with a central chain that's kept taunt with a hydraulic tensioner. With a dash indicator if slippage becomes too great. Ah, dude, that dash belt tension light doesn't have anything to do with the cam chain tension. Facts mixed up a little here MW.
Another Burgandy interior like mine! Sweet!

Bertrand Daoust liked this
By UKKid35
I really enjoyed meeting Jack, I love his enthusiasm and I think he does the car proud

Paul
By linderpat
Here's my former Blumax - best sounding 928 I ever heard - with a custom Tom Cloutier exhaust system (I hope this works) :
By WyattsRide
Not seeing anything Ed.

How about this one? BluMaxx sounds awesome!

linderpat liked this
By Crumpler
Nice!
Sounds great Ed.
Some good apex as a bonus:)
By linderpat
Thanks Rick. That one works too, to get the sound of Blumaxx. My vid was my last drive, but it won't upload.
By linderpat
Looking good Rick. Ready for the weekend! (See you Sunday assuming good weather).
WyattsRide liked this
By WyattsRide
Bertrand Daoust wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:59 pm Beautiful car you got there brother!
Congrats. :thumbup:
Thanks! Nothing like yours brother!! Looking forward to seeing you at Rendezvous?!
linderpat wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:26 pm Looking good Rick. Ready for the weekend! (See you Sunday assuming good weather).
Thanks! If we're driving in together, stop by around 1:30. Can I drive yours again?/ :hiding:
By linderpat
WyattsRide wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:57 pm ....

Thanks! If we're driving in together, stop by around 1:30. Can I drive yours again?/ :hiding:
See you then :beerchug:
By WyattsRide
"Porsche. Nothing even comes close"

By WyattsRide
Our boys at the 2022 Vintage Grand Prix in Pittsburgh!

By WyattsRide
Is this the #6 that Jim D has?...oops I guess it is. This is his YouTube channel. :kickbutt:

By bizman928
Here's an old video of 4 928's driving to a Porsche car meet in the UK.
Hope you enjoy!
https://youtu.be/D0OTZnG2ewg
WyattsRide liked this
By grepin
I hesitated a couple of times posting this one. But here goes. Just because its interesting.

By Gary Knox
Not a movie, not on YouTube, but has some interesting shots of a yellow 928 GTS (at least in the first 15-20 minutes). Cup I wheels, indicating probably a '92 or '93 on and off the roads of Shetland Island way off the coast of Scotland. Interior shot at around 10 minutes in, shows pasha insert in the door card panel!!

Anyway, it is a streaming series on Amazon Prime, titled 'Shetland'. Car is seen in Series 1, episode 5. Beautiful scenery in this murder mystery series. Unfortunately, the owner/driver (and the car) expire in this episode!!!

Gary
By Tony
grepin wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:18 am

I always appreciate the engineering in this stuff...but without aesthetics it is nothing. Looks like it has a bad broken nose. :hiding: ...and...needs another side marker light just in case someone cant see the nose.:bigcry:
By maddog2020
Tony wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:51 pm
grepin wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:18 am

I always appreciate the engineering in this stuff...but without aesthetics it is nothing. Looks like it has a bad broken nose. :hiding: ...and...needs another side marker light just in case someone cant see the nose.:bigcry:
the most difficult part of making modifications, is making it look nice.
By grepin
I agree. I would rather loose the supercharger and keep it looking stock.
By WyattsRide
Gotta add this video to the collection. From Rendezvous 928 in July.
Some of the commentary on here made me uncomfortable. Especially when our guys didn't even know the production run years of our cars. :banghead:
The guy should have talked more to Stan. If that guy only knew he was talking with 928 Royalty!
He was sticking his camera into my car!

By ladybug83
Here’s the slideshow I made after rebuilding my ‘85 ROW

https://youtu.be/ln33GoDs6ig
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth