Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By worf
It is basically impossible to change the state of radio buttons (e.g. search page) when browsing with Safari on iOS. If you ‘wack’ at them for 2 or 3 minutes you can do it. It’s as if the active area for each radio button is 1x1 pixel.

It’s been this way from day one, but is increasingly vexing as content increases and search is more-necessary to find something.
By lupo.sk
I’m using firefox on IOS and browse pretty much only on iphone and it works.

Post a screenshot pls
By worf
iPad Pro 12”. ‘bin this was since day one of OR
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:33 pm Post a screenshot pls
Post a picture of radio buttons that you can’t click? Ummm.. ok.

By lupo.sk
worf wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:50 pm iPad Pro 12”. ‘bin this was since day one of OR
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:33 pm Post a screenshot pls
Post a picture of radio buttons that you can’t click? Ummm.. ok.

Was just curious if there’s any visible difference. It’s not a problem on my iphone, I can even click the text instead of the radio button and it works. No difference between safari, ff, brave.

Try brave / firefox and lemme know.

Btw, by any chance, do you use apple pencil? Look in the settings for pencil, maybe there is some “precision” setting. My daughter’s ipad is at grandparents’ house so can’t look at it.
worf liked this
By worf
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:52 pm Was just curious if there’s any visible difference. It’s not a problem on my iphone, I can even click the text instead of the radio button and it works. No difference between safari, ff, brave.
Yeah. After the fact, I realized the scaling on a big landscape screen might be a variable.
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:52 pm Try brave / firefox and lemme know.
Default iOS browser. I’ll try it with my tiny iPhone. I’d bet that the problem has to do with unsurfaced assumptions in the toolkit code about scaling, DPI, or something related that manifest a corner case for the ‘giant’ iPad Pro.
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:52 pm Btw, by any chance, do you use apple pencil? Look in the settings for pencil, maybe there is some “precision” setting. My daughter’s ipad is at grandparents’ house so can’t look at it.
Nope. Just my toe-shaped finger tips.

Like I write, it’s always been a problem with OR’s framework.
By fpena944
@worf - I couldn't tell by your screenshot but are you using Flatboots or Elegance theme?

If you switch to the opposite one is the same issue taking place?

I'm trying to get a grasp on whether it is a template issue or a core issue with functionality.
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm @worf - I couldn't tell by your screenshot but are you using Flatboots or Elegance theme?
Flatboots.
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm If you switch to the opposite one is the same issue taking place?
I switched to Elegance and radio buttons are no longer inert. So, they work in Elegance not Flatboots.
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm I'm trying to get a grasp on whether it is a template issue or a core issue with functionality.
On my iPhone mini/SE/whatever radio buttons work fine in Flatboots.

This is a problem, it appears, with Flatboots on the iPadPro 12.9"

It's been this way from day one. Through three iPadPros (2nd gen) and iOS (whatever was current during the exodus) until now 16.4.1. I just haven't bothered to report it until now.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:45 pm
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm @worf - I couldn't tell by your screenshot but are you using Flatboots or Elegance theme?
Flatboots.
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm If you switch to the opposite one is the same issue taking place?
I switched to Elegance and radio buttons are no longer inert. So, they work in Elegance not Flatboots.
fpena944 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 pm I'm trying to get a grasp on whether it is a template issue or a core issue with functionality.
On my iPhone mini/SE/whatever radio buttons work fine in Flatboots.

This is a problem, it appears, with Flatboots on the iPadPro 12.9"

It's been this way from day one. Through three iPadPros (2nd gen) and iOS (whatever was current during the exodus) until now 16.4.1. I just haven't bothered to report it until now.
I posted your symptoms on the forum that I bought this theme from to see if anyone can think of a solution. If not I'll have to get in touch with the developer which has been problematic to say the least.

I'll keep you posted on what comes out of it, thanks for your patience!
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:34 pm I'll keep you posted on what comes out of it, thanks for your patience!
No worries mate. If it was a burning issue I’d have reported it two years ago.

Nice to know, though, that when I’m Jonsin’ to mash radio buttons I can switch to the other skin.
fpena944 liked this
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]