8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By sh944
Anyone have a company they’d recommend? I have one that I’ve used and they did fine by me, but it was a small operation and scheduling with them might require a fair bit of patience on my part before they can pick the 928 up.
By worf
I’ve had clients move 928s to and home with Intercity. However, describing scheduling with them as “nightmarish” denigrates your worst nightmare.

But, I’ve always been pleased with the service once it happens.

They are very pricey post-Covid.
By Gary Knox
I too have used 'Intercity'. Scheduling took several days, then about 10 days before pick up in Southern CA. Arrived when expected, driver was very careful in removing the GTS from the front lower position on the truck. Not cheap, but I was satisfied with overall value .

Gary
By Sazerac
If your car is in North Carolina, I advise VIP based in Concord, NC.

VIP is a terrible name, so here’s the correct link:
http://viptransportinc.com/

They have a holding facility that is quite safe in Concord. They have shipped both of my cars 1 time.

If you live off the beaten’ track, scheduling gets problematic with all of them.
By sh944
Thanks! I appreciate the info.
By Ed Scherer
Looks like it's a 999 mile drive from there to your house. I've always wanted to drive a 928 flat out for about 1000 miles and didn't especially want to treat my own car that way. What are you willing to pay?
By N_Jay
Ed Scherer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:48 pm Looks like it's a 999 mile drive from there to your house. I've always wanted to drive a 928 flat out for about 1000 miles and didn't especially want to treat my own car that way. What are you willing to pay?
I called dibs, and I promise not to go flat out (much).
By sh944
If I were confident it was ready to go that far reliably, I’d do it myself. Unfortunately, I don’t think the car is quite ready for a maiden voyage of that distance.

I appreciate the offers though!
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]