8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Gary Knox
An old and long time friend of mine is looking for a new garage and driver/maintainer. It was in excellent condition when I sold it, and has many upgrades and tasteful (in my opinion) modifications. I'll try to answer any questions an interested buyer might have.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...8-gts-35/inion

Gary
SeanR liked this
By worf
Gary Knox wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:54 pm … It was in excellent condition when I sold it, …
I thought that looked familiar.
By linderpat
I remember seeing that beauty many times, but without the spoiler. Hope it does well. 911r is an exceptional seller too.
By linderpat
Hmm, wonder what the title problem is ?
By Gary Knox
The 'title problem' is definitely weird. It had a clear TX title when I bought it (never had a lien). I had a no lien PA title, then re-titled it as a Classic (in PA, if car is 15 years old, saves future registration & inspection fees). No problem getting an OR title by the new owner when I sold it. Then, re-sold on eBay about 2-3 years ago. Some bureaucrat somewhere must have made a mistake at the Vehicle Registration bureau!!! Hope it gets worked out.

Gary)
Bertrand Daoust liked this
By worf
If someone forced me to bet on the cause it would be: VIN transcription error with last title transfer. The best case scenario would be a “O” rather than “0”

I’ve run across more than one instance of the factory door jam VIN sticker and barcode being “WPO” rather than “WP0” which causes issues with registry computer software.
Gary Knox liked this
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]