Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By dernflatlander
Good fortune has smiled on me once again this year. Apologies for the lack of pictures from last year. DAMN it was cold. I have endured sleeping on the ground next to a fire, sleeping in a car, a tent, the bed of a pick-up, a Westfalia, hotels, and now a Newell Motor coach. The Motor Coach is the "cat's ass". We'll be at the exit of turn 5. I will try to remember the camera on my walkabouts. Who's going?
jsabatini liked this
By fpena944
dernflatlander wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:06 pm Good fortune has smiled on me once again this year. Apologies for the lack of pictures from last year. DAMN it was cold. I have endured sleeping on the ground next to a fire, sleeping in a car, a tent, the bed of a pick-up, a Westfalia, hotels, and now a Newell Motor coach. The Motor Coach is the "cat's ass". We'll be at the exit of turn 5. I will try to remember the camera on my walkabouts. Who's going?
I've got a full January so unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. :frown:

Please do take photos as I'll watch on TV but those candid shots are great!
By linderpat
One of the most fun car things I've done. I gotta get back there.
By SeaCay
I'll be building a small city in the orange campground starting Thursday morning. We have nightly movies, all racing related, starting just after sunset. I'll post my spots once set-up. Join us for a movie or double header. We may have a few adult drinks available as well.

Chris
By dernflatlander
By fpena944
dernflatlander wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:06 pm Good fortune has smiled on me once again this year. Apologies for the lack of pictures from last year. DAMN it was cold. I have endured sleeping on the ground next to a fire, sleeping in a car, a tent, the bed of a pick-up, a Westfalia, hotels, and now a Newell Motor coach. The Motor Coach is the "cat's ass". We'll be at the exit of turn 5. I will try to remember the camera on my walkabouts. Who's going?
Ok I take back what I said before. I'm going!
SeaCay liked this
By dernflatlander
fpena944 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:35 pm
Hell Yeah!
By SeaCay
Sorry I couldn't offer you a queen sized bed, but we did have a failure during camp setup.

Hope you had fun and you made it home in good shape.
By fpena944
SeaCay wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:20 pm
Sorry I couldn't offer you a queen sized bed, but we did have a failure during camp setup.

Hope you had fun and you made it home in good shape.
No need to apologize, thank you so much for welcoming me to your cool setup! Trust me I slept better on that chair than I would have in the stands or my car.

Last night though I did have dreams of hearing engines at full throttle while in my own bed.

Hope you guys made it home at a decent time!
SeaCay liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]