8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Gary Knox
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wyoming- ... 04042.html

Beautiful state, interesting approach to wide open spaces.

Gary

edited to correct a corrupted link.
Last edited by Gary Knox on Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By worf
No story at the end of that link.
By Gary Knox
Don't know how the original link was corrupted, but here it is:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wyoming- ... 04042.html

Gary
By worf
I might need to start looking for a spot of buildable land in Wyoming.
By Gary Knox
I've always thought Wyoming had a lot to offer. Serenity in most of the state is certainly one of them. I won't say any more, as it might get me in political trouble with someone as it did with one of the monitors on the 'other' web site.
:soapbox:
By fpena944
Gary Knox wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:15 pm I've always thought Wyoming had a lot to offer. Serenity in most of the state is certainly one of them. I won't say any more, as it might get me in political trouble with someone as it did with one of the monitors on the 'other' web site.
Speak your mind, we're not like that around here!
By worf
Gary Knox wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:15 pm I've always thought Wyoming had a lot to offer. Serenity in most of the state is certainly one of them. I won't say any more, as it might get me in political trouble with someone as it did with one of the monitors on the 'other' web site.
Yeah. Nope. Not here. We like it raw and unfiltered. Hell you can even cuss all you want to…
By linderpat
:roflmao: I had a good laugh at that. You really can't get into trouble here. I would have commented in the other thread, but except for the technical forums, I refuse to comment or participate in any of the OT or POC forums over there.
By Gary Knox
Sean,

Our agreement was that you would not make such information public. NOW I AM in trouble! :popcorn:
JMW928, SeanR liked this
By Sazerac
Gary, great post! Loved the article.

I haven't been on Yahoo in ages, can't believe how many domains Yahoo connects to...
Hey_Allen liked this
good forum "engine"

was busy typing a response to a question :typin[…]

Gary, Worf, many thanks! I think I must have even […]

replica jack bag

Wow, great stuff! The bag looks original.

perfect, thanks for the picture of yours Dave, tha[…]