8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By U-928
So I've just come to crushing realization that these beautiful headers I've been hording for over a decade won't fit my project.
I was under the impression apparently 10+ years ago these would fit a 16V ::facepalm::

Anyone looking for a set? Brand new, never installed, in/out Jet-hot coated. 32V 3-bolt head flanges. 1.5" Primaries, 3" collectors.

I don't even know what to ask for them, as they're not available anywhere. It also means I'm in the market for a nice set of 16V headers, if anyone has a line on a set.

Full album in link.
https://imgur.com/a/BhfFWXo
Last edited by U-928 on Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By maddog2020
it would be good to measure the diameter of the primaries, as I recall they made several different versions. These are a step up from the old MSDS headers back in the day but MSDS upped their ante and added really nice collectors.
here is how I order the headers for the 928 on a scale of 1-5

2 Original MSDS headers 2 (originally these were the only headers available, using 1960's tech where all primaries were a different length) (easy to install)
3 Devek Level 2 (original equal length headers, downside is stamped/swedged collectors with no vanes to direct the flow)
3 Current MSDS headers (original design upgraded with good quality collectors)
4 Devek Level 3 (same as level 2 but larger primaries)
5 928 International headers (that were sold for a while and race only config)
By U-928
Photos and Album link provided, They're Devek L2's from the look of them.
maddog2020 liked this
By linderpat
I'll bet Mark Anderson (928 Intl) would be interested in them. He would be able to value them and sell them.
U-928 liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]