Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By fpena944
Headed to the track for a few hours and got many, many photos that I wanted to share:

https://openroad.site/racing-and-high-p ... 0-22-2022/

A few things I'm learning while doing all of this - well I need a better zoom lens, and it really is difficult to get a great shot as these cars are moving pretty quickly!
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:02 pmFun stuff!
I do wish there was an easier way to follow progress of these races. Since they're held at tracks that don't have a lot of technology the only way to follow was by listening to the PA. But unfortunately when the cars are driving by, you're not hearing anything but cars.

But that's all part of the charm!
By dernflatlander
I think that I heard the announcer say that there was an FM frequency that one could tune to to hear his call. They could do a better job of making that known. I was on the race control frequency and missed most of Rod’s commentary.
By fpena944
dernflatlander wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:35 am I think that I heard the announcer say that there was an FM frequency that one could tune to to hear his call. They could do a better job of making that known. I was on the race control frequency and missed most of Rod’s commentary.
I must have missed that announcement. Had too many distractions between my son and meeting up with people. :biggrin:

I'll let Jerry know that maybe they should consider publishing that frequency on the materials shared with participants and spectators. I know it means bringing in a handheld radio or sitting in the car but I would have loved to have heard what was taking place outside of view.
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Good points. My operating assumption was that fin[…]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]