Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
Since the early days there have been requests by some of you to create a mobile app to access this forum. Apps can be pretty expensive to develop so it hasn't really been something I've pursued. I did discover however that a popular app used to access forums is compatible with the software that runs this one.

The app is called "Tapatalk" (https://www.tapatalk.com/) and I just installed a component that would allow all of you to access the forum through this app.

This is just a test as right now I'm using the free version so unfortunately there will be ads on there (these aren't my ads but instead ads from the app itself) and some of the features on this board (like the "Likes") wouldn't be available through there. But once you log in you would have all the access you ordinarily would and control that is through an app instead of the browser.

The app is available for download both on Android and iOs. Here is an example of what the screen looks like on Android:
image.png
Note that if we decide we like using this I can then subscribe to the service and we can remove the ads. If we don't care for it then I'll just remove the service from the board.

As @dougs968 saw, when you log in via mobile you will now get an option to open this through Tapatalk. If you choose not to then hopefully after saying no a few times it won't continue asking each and every time.

Once installed go into the app and search for "Open Road" and you should be able to see us there. Log into the forum itself and you should be good to go.

Let me know your thoughts and we'll make a decision.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fpena944 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:10 pm
Fox 3 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:43 pm I am getting an annoying pop-up to use tapatalk vs chrome. Its a PITA.
It keeps coming back after you provide a response?

What kind of device are you using?
Samsung phone and accessing through Opera browser. It was repeating but now doesn't seem to.
Fox 3 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:07 am
fpena944 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:10 pm
Fox 3 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:43 pm I am getting an annoying pop-up to use tapatalk vs chrome. Its a PITA.
It keeps coming back after you provide a response?

What kind of device are you using?
Samsung phone and accessing through Opera browser. It was repeating but now doesn't seem to.
Ok happy to hear that. I'm on a Samsung as well and noticed it the first time but not afterwards. If it comes back up again let me know.
I get it every time I go to Open Road on my phone. You can’t “X” out of it. It eventually disappears but is back each time you come back to the forum after exiting.
I already have the forum on my home screen and don’t really want another app on my phone- what’s the advantage of using tap talk?
Fox 3 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:40 pm I'm getting the tapatalk pop up again. Very annoying.
I'm surprised as I've been using it also on an Android and only saw it come up once.

I'm going to post a poll asking if anyone is using it, if not then I'll kill the idea.
Crisis wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:42 pm I get it every time I go to Open Road on my phone. You can’t “X” out of it. It eventually disappears but is back each time you come back to the forum after exiting.
I already have the forum on my home screen and don’t really want another app on my phone- what’s the advantage of using tap talk?
There's no real advantage, in fact I think you lose functionality but some prefer to use apps instead of their browser.

As mentioned above I'll post a poll and see if anyone is using it.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]