By ranger22
The long awaited and often doubted Raptor R is supposed to be announced July 18. Anyone believe it? I was hoping for talk like a pirate day. Oh well. If it’s the right formula, I’ll be locking my order next week. If not, I’ll keep my 2018 and be happy with it. Has anyone else been tracking this?
79476567-5162-4256-B452-3739BDC78B51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By ny991
Not following the Raptor, but I ordered an F350 in February and don’t have a build date yet.

Patience is definitely required!
By AKSteve
Yeah, and I bought a brand new 2021 in May of this year which had been ordered by the dealership last July. Why do they keep introducing new crap when they can't fill their current orders? Also, do we really need so many different versions of the new Bronco? Ford needs to get their priorities straight and try to fill their existing orders.
By fpena944
AKSteve wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:40 am Yeah, and I bought a brand new 2021 in May of this year which had been ordered by the dealership last July. Why do they keep introducing new crap when they can't fill their current orders? Also, do we really need so many different versions of the new Bronco? Ford needs to get their priorities straight and try to fill their existing orders.
Thing is the new model announcements generate traffic and deposits. Once they have that they know you've got a vested interest so they can test your patience.
By AKSteve
fpena944 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:07 am
AKSteve wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:40 am Yeah, and I bought a brand new 2021 in May of this year which had been ordered by the dealership last July. Why do they keep introducing new crap when they can't fill their current orders? Also, do we really need so many different versions of the new Bronco? Ford needs to get their priorities straight and try to fill their existing orders.
Thing is the new model announcements generate traffic and deposits. Once they have that they know you've got a vested interest so they can test your patience.
OK, but they should have to add an, "Expected Deliver Date" that is actually realistic when they introduce a new product.
By tooloud10
ranger22 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:56 pm The long awaited and often doubted Raptor R is supposed to be announced July 18. Anyone believe it? I was hoping for talk like a pirate day. Oh well. If it’s the right formula, I’ll be locking my order next week. If not, I’ll keep my 2018 and be happy with it. Has anyone else been tracking this?
Unfortunately we already know the formula: third gen Raptor 37PP + supercharged V8 + limited production + $50k dealer markup = $150k pickup.

I'd be happy if I could just find a dealer willing to sell the best new Ford products at MSRP.
By Airkuhl
I'm all for a big V8, but of all the things I would change about my Raptor, more power doesn't even make the top 10.
tooloud10 liked this
By ranger22
Airkuhl wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:22 pm I'm all for a big V8, but of all the things I would change about my Raptor, more power doesn't even make the top 10.
I’m curious what you would change. I love my 2018. The only thing I’d like to change is for the motor to sound better and I wouldn’t mind a touch more power. Part of my “right formula” calculation is whether or not this motor is under 700hp. I’d be happy with 550-600, personally, but I know it will be more than that. Fuel mileage be damned, I barely get 12 out of my ecoboost.
By Airkuhl
ranger22 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:39 pm
Airkuhl wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:22 pm I'm all for a big V8, but of all the things I would change about my Raptor, more power doesn't even make the top 10.
I’m curious what you would change.
I'm comparing it to the Ram I had previously.
Driver seat squeaks
Interior quality is generally shoddy with cheap plastics.
Sync 3 system is primitive
Rear seatbacks are too upright.
"Upgraded" stereo system speakers rattle if volume is above 10.
Bed is 6" too short.
MPG is as bad as a big V8
Changing oil is a pain with the way the skid plates are arranged.
Leaf springs squeak sometimes.

I could go on but you get the idea. I do like driving it and it sure is pretty, but my next truck will probably be a Ram again. That thing was screwed together right, rode better and the materials and ICE were better, like comparing a Jap or Euro car to an American one.
By ranger22
Airkuhl wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:53 pm
Driver seat squeaks
Bed is 6" too short.

I could go on but you get the idea. I do like driving it and it sure is pretty, but my next truck will probably be a Ram again. That thing was screwed together right, rode better and the materials and ICE were better, like comparing a Jap or Euro car to an American one.
Interesting. I came from 17yrs of GM trucks and this Ford is light years ahead of those trucks I had. I‘ve always been biased against Rams due to their history of being junk. Perhaps in this day and age they are put together well. What I’m hearing from Texas Motorworx is that the motors are solid, but the rest of truck (TRX) can’t keep up with it and it’s a dog against the Raptor when off-roading due to weight and inferior suspension. Mine sees a lot of dirt in normal driving, but I’m not out jumping my truck. The only thing on your list that I notice is the suspension squeaking, but everything I drive on dirt squeaks in short order. I think it’s the caliche “roads.”
By Airkuhl
ranger22 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Airkuhl wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:53 pm

Driver seat squeaks
Bed is 6" too short.

Interesting. I came from 17yrs of GM trucks and this Ford is light years ahead of those trucks I had. I‘ve always been biased against Rams due to their history of being junk. Perhaps in this day and age they are put together well. What I’m hearing from Texas Motorworx is that the motors are solid, but the rest of truck (TRX) can’t keep up with it and it’s a dog against the Raptor when off-roading due to weight and inferior suspension. Mine sees a lot of dirt in normal driving, but I’m not out jumping my truck. The only thing on your list that I notice is the suspension squeaking, but everything I drive on dirt squeaks in short order. I think it’s the caliche “roads.”
Doesn't surprise me that the TRX is an imitation Raptor and not as good. If I want a Baja oriented truck, I would stick with my Raptor all day long.

It's funny, truck loyalty seems to be regional. When I was growing up in TX, Fords were considered the best. When I lived in CA, Chevy and GMC seemed the most common, especially in the Latino community. Up here, the trucks with writing on the doors are mostly Rams. I don't have any loyalty, the brands are interchangeable to me and every year a different one is better than the others.

IMO, people think Ram is crap because they see a lot of rusted out old Rams on the road. Why, because they're still running. Just for fun sit in a modern Ram someday, it will surprise you. It did me. A modern Ram and an old Dodge are 2 different things.
By ranger22
I just saw a video claiming the truck will have 760hp/650lbft. Base price is $107k, but will be mostly loaded. Only options are color, stickers, giant sunroof and accessories like bed liners and tonneau covers. Expected weight to be very close to standard raptor despite the V-8 motor and 37” tires.
By AKSteve
ranger22 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:39 pm I’m curious what you would change. I love my 2018. The only thing I’d like to change is for the motor to sound better and I wouldn’t mind a touch more power.
The Borla Type S exhaust that I had installed made a HUGE difference in how my 2018 Raptor sounded. It sounded better and louder than my 2021 Gen 3 with it's fancy "trombone" exhaust set to Baja Mode. And for power, a COBB Accessport works great. I used the 87 octane tune in the summer and the 91 octane tune in the winter. If you have access to better gas than the shitty 90 octane Premium that we have in Alaska, you'll get even more power.

If I could change anything on my 2021 Raptor, it would be more headroom. They put speakers in the roof and with those and the sunroof, my head is basically touching the roof. I could never do any real off-roading in this truck unless I figure out a way to lower the driver's seat.
By ranger22
AKSteve wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:16 am The Borla Type S exhaust that I had installed made a HUGE difference in how my 2018 Raptor sounded. It sounded better and louder than my 2021 Gen 3 with it's fancy "trombone" exhaust set to Baja Mode. And for power, a COBB Accessport works great. I used the 87 octane tune in the summer and the 91 octane tune in the winter. If you have access to better gas than the shitty 90 octane Premium that we have in Alaska, you'll get even more power.
I’m of the opinion that a TTV6 will never sound good, so it’s best to not hear it at all. Borla would just make the awful sound louder.
Also well aware of the tuners available for more power. Been there done that, never NOT eventually had a problem with aftermarket stuff on motors. So I don’t really mess with tuners anymore.

If this new Raptor R is really 760hp, then I will have to think about whether or not I really want it. I was hoping my next truck to be my last one forever. I don’t think a boosted 5.2L up to 760hp will have the durability that I’m seeking. Maybe it will run 600hp standard and only go up to 760 on certain modes like Baja mode. I guess we’ll know next Monday.
By AKSteve
ranger22 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:21 pm I’m of the opinion that a TTV6 will never sound good, so it’s best to not hear it at all. Borla would just make the awful sound louder.
It changes the sound completely. The stock exhaust just sounded awful to me. The Borla Type S totally changes the tone and increases the volume greatly. I let a friend borrow my truck recently and he told me he spent one afternoon just driving around with the windows down, flooring it from light to light just to hear the exhaust.

It's not perfect, but it sounds great to me. This isn't my truck, but it sounds about the same. If anything, my exhaust got a bit louder than this over time.

By tooloud10
+1

There's nothing I do with my Raptor that would benefit from more power. 450hp works just fine in this truck and I'm always surprised that people seem willing to pay $30k more just to get more.
By ranger22
tooloud10 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:42 am
+1

There's nothing I do with my Raptor that would benefit from more power. 450hp works just fine in this truck and I'm always surprised that people seem willing to pay $30k more just to get more.
Yeah yeah yeah, I hear you. Nobody NEEDS 700hp.
Just wait until someone blows past you with that deep V-8 rumble and after that you are reminded that your raptor sounds like a salad shooter! I kid, I kid.

Love my V6TT Raptor, but the timing is right, so I’m going for it. I have an allocation at MSRP, how can I pass it up?
By tooloud10
ranger22 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 pm Love my V6TT Raptor, but the timing is right, so I’m going for it. I have an allocation at MSRP, how can I pass it up?
I'm surprised to hear of a dealer honoring MSRP for an R. Hopefully it's one that you trust because a lot of dealers made that promise on the earlier 3rd gen Raptors and the offer mysteriously disappeared when the truck arrived and the dealer realized they could easily sell it for $10-20k more.
By DAVfoto
tooloud10 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:51 pm
ranger22 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 pm Love my V6TT Raptor, but the timing is right, so I’m going for it. I have an allocation at MSRP, how can I pass it up?
I'm surprised to hear of a dealer honoring MSRP for an R. Hopefully it's one that you trust because a lot of dealers made that promise on the earlier 3rd gen Raptors and the offer mysteriously disappeared when the truck arrived and the dealer realized they could easily sell it for $10-20k more.
Yea, that's iffy. I hope you get it Ranger but I have seen other guys on FRF say they were promised msrp and then told 30k-50k ADM.

MSRP on this truck is too high, should be 92-95 max. 150k? Give me a Gen 3 37PP with the v6 and I'm good, I don't mind the sound plus it will be just as good Offroad plus I have an extra 40-50k to do mid travel and overland mods to it.

Working on modding my 18 as I just don't have money for a 21/22/23 but I do like them, the interiors in the new ones look light years ahead of the Gen 2s..
tooloud10 liked this
By tooloud10
^^ I know what you mean but I've been loving my gen 2 Raptor and really don't feel like I'm missing out on too much by not finding a new one. I'm gonna forge ahead on my mild build and see what happens with the market.
By mts
Have you seen the market softening on these a little? I've been looking for a 3rd gen (new or slightly used) but am just unwilling to pay that premium over MSRP (the used 2021's I'm seeing are still asking +$7-12K over 2022 MSRP and 2022 new at +$15-20k over 2022 MSRP). The market will correct at some point but it may be a while. I should have never driven a Gen 3 otherwise I would have been perfectly happy with a used Gen 2. I'm not in a rush though so I suppose I'll just wait.
By tooloud10
If the gen 3 Raptor market has softened, it's not gotten to the point where I'm ready to jump in to the pool, which is when they're regularly selling for MSRP.

Don't get me wrong, I could probably find an incoming truck for MSRP if I was willing to make an exhaustive search, pay a deposit to an unknown dealer, and wait a few months, but...I'm not willing to go through the effort that the auto industry is currently demanding to get a new car.
By AKSteve
Until trucks are sitting around on the lot and not selling with the markup, you can't really say the market has softened. But dealers seem to have things worked out so that there's always a truck or two "incoming" but nothing actually available on the lot.
By mts
I ended up pulling the trigger on a Gen 3. Prices have dropped, but not a lot and Ford seems to be capping 2023 production at a fairly low volume which could keep prices higher on Raptors (relatively speaking) vs. other cars.

I got a used 2021 loaded with $13k miles for just a hair under what it stickered for new. I paid about $10k less than they had the truck listed for a couple months ago. I still over paid and probably would have paid less for the same truck a few months from now, but I wanted one and have been looking patiently for about 8 months now. Waiting 8 months for a car purchase is perhaps a new record in patience for me. :grinning:

In a few years I might consider a Raptor R, but I think it could be a while, if ever, before those go close to MSRP.
By amdavid
Floor manager here at my work went out a few weeks ago looking for a new F150, he ended up with a 2022 Raptor (I guess that's gen3) in white. The truck looks badass, fit and finish seem good, suspension and lighting is over the top. The major disappointment as we've discussed is the V6 and how it sounds.....it just doesn't match the badass aesthetics. My 944 (3.0) has more grumble at idle. I hope when you step on the gas pedal the disappointment fades quickly.

I just heard it drive by, it sounds like a hopped up Tacoma... :silenced:
By AKSteve
amdavid wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:16 am Floor manager here at my work went out a few weeks ago looking for a new F150, he ended up with a 2022 Raptor (I guess that's gen3) in white. The truck looks badass, fit and finish seem good, suspension and lighting is over the top. The major disappointment as we've discussed is the V6 and how it sounds.....it just doesn't match the badass aesthetics. My 944 (3.0) has more grumble at idle. I hope when you step on the gas pedal the disappointment fades quickly.

I just heard it drive by, it sounds like a hopped up Tacoma... :silenced:
It's adjustable and sounds best in the Baja setting. You get an off-road only warning, but it really doesn't make the exhaust super loud. My 2017 Gen 2 with aftermarket Borla Type S is louder and sounds better, but the stock setting in Baja mode is OK.
By amdavid
AKSteve wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:02 pm
It's adjustable and sounds best in the Baja setting. You get an off-road only warning, but it really doesn't make the exhaust super loud. My 2017 Gen 2 with aftermarket Borla Type S is louder and sounds better, but the stock setting in Baja mode is OK.
There's an inherent sound difference between a V6 and a V8. The V6 sound just doesn't cut it for this rig, in my IMHoldnessO.
By ranger22
amdavid wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:46 am
AKSteve wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:02 pm
There's an inherent sound difference between a V6 and a V8. The V6 sound just doesn't cut it for this rig, in my IMHoldnessO.
I agree. In my experience, the aftermarket exhausts just make the bad sound louder, it’s not helpful. I’d prefer not hear anything at all. That said, Ive gotten used to the sound now and it’s slightly less annoying. Power is great. Fuel mileage is prob about the same as if it had a V-8. At least the way I drive. I just turned over 56k miles and my all time avg mile per gallon is 13.0. I think my old diesels did better.
By tooloud10
I always hear complaints about how the Raptor sounds, and don't disagree but I've never cared and it's not been a dealbreaker. The Ecoboost makes more torque at a lower RPM than the Coyote V8 does--it's a great engine that's well suited to the Raptor that unfortunately doesn't sound as nice as most V8s, but makes better power. I've had two of them now and still wouldn't take the V8 regardless of sound.
By AKSteve
I don't get the exhaust sound complaints. My Gen 3 Raptor and my Gen 2 with the Borla exhaust both sounded better than any V8 Chevy pickup that I ever owned (I used to only drive Chevy trucks before the Raptor). But if you're comparing the sound of the Raptor to a sports car with a V8, then you're going to be disappointed, I guess.
By sh944
Rather than Raptor, I’ve decided to hot rod my 2018 5.0 ltr RCSB F-150. I ordered a Roush Supercharger kit and am getting big Brembos and a Borla exhaust for my truck. I may also lower it, but if I do I will get the air bag assist for when I am hauling a load. That should put me in the neighborhood of 650 ponies under the hood and should be fun, plus it will be a bit of a sleeper since I won’t have the fender flares and stickers.

I’ll be interested in seeing how well the Raptor market holds up, I love the looks of them but am not sure I’d want to live with one on a daily basis.
XR4Tim liked this
By AKSteve
sh944 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:44 am I’ll be interested in seeing how well the Raptor market holds up, I love the looks of them but am not sure I’d want to live with one on a daily basis.
They're a blast to drive, but fail at "truck" stuff. The ass end of my Gen 3 sags quite a bit when I have my 25 foot Airstream trailer hooked up to it, even with a weight-distributing hitch. I'm thinking of taking my Airstream for a long trip down the west coast this spring and I'm not quite sure what to do. I can modify my Raptor to reduce the sag when towing, trade the Raptor for an F250 Tremor or buy a used F250 or Chevy/GMC/Dodge 3/4 ton truck just for the long trip and sell it afterwards. I was leaning towards trading the Raptor in for a F250 Tremor, but I'm worried about how it will ride. My Raptor is my main daily driver and I don't want to replace it with something that rides like a freight train.
By sh944
Have you thought about adding the airbag assist for when you are hauling a load? My plain ol' F-150 short bed can tow a trailer with a muscle car on it like its not even there, and I have hauled cross country with a trailer with two Harleys on it and gotten 24+ mpg at highway speeds (multiple times), so I am surprised a Raptor has issues, but I don't own an Airstream nor a Raptor so I am not in a position to say.
By sh944
From what I have seen, the air bag assist with an stock suspension is a better solution. I am not a fan of full airbag systems myself, maybe others have a better experience but they are too dependent on the user to get the settings correct. The factory did a better job designing it, imo.
By AKSteve
I need to start checking out the Raptor forums to see what people have to say about air bags/suspension mods. The Raptor's suspension is set up for off-road racing and so it's got a lot of give to it. This is so you can jump the thing and not wind up in the hospital with a broken back. I don't know if I really want to try to turn the truck into something it was never meant to be. But I'll read up and see what other owners have to say about it.
By tooloud10
sh944 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:44 am Rather than Raptor, I’ve decided to hot rod my 2018 5.0 ltr RCSB F-150. I ordered a Roush Supercharger kit and am getting big Brembos and a Borla exhaust for my truck. I may also lower it, but if I do I will get the air bag assist for when I am hauling a load. That should put me in the neighborhood of 650 ponies under the hood and should be fun, plus it will be a bit of a sleeper since I won’t have the fender flares and stickers.
Cool! Sounds kinda like an original F150 Lightning--before that name was stolen for the EV model.
I’ll be interested in seeing how well the Raptor market holds up, I love the looks of them but am not sure I’d want to live with one on a daily basis.
Like AKSteve says, the Raptor isn't great at doing "truck things" but I greatly prefer driving it to my previous (same generation) Lariat SCrew. It rides so much better, feels invincible, looks awesome, and has been one of the most enjoyable vehicles I've ever owned. My previous F150 was totally unmemorable.

Adding an air suspension would probably ruin the whole point of the truck, but the right solution depends on which generation we're talking about:

Gen 1/2: Deaver add-a-leaf system is most people's solution
Gen 3: these have coil springs in the rear so not sure if there's any option other than air suspension so far
By DAVfoto
Gen 3s would be easier to do a air bag assist on with one inside the rear coils I believe. The Gen 2s have Deaver leafs or Icon leafs, Deavers you have option of +3 or +4HD (1 or 2 inch lift without blocks) and you can probably stay level with a decent amount of tongue weight or with a huge load in the bed within the limits...

Icon makes leaf springs with a standard option, option 2 is replace leaf with stiffer leaf, or option three is to just add the stiffer leaf to the already built leaf pack which can gain like 3 inchs in the rear and will stay an inch taller with 800 pounds in the bed.

Their will be options from Geiser, Eibach, Fox, King and others for coils in the rear for Gen 3 and gen3 Rs
By AKSteve
I'm not at all in the market for one of these, but I decided to check out what Raptor R's are selling for, just for fun. It looks like they're going $160-180k, which is just nuts. Double the price (or more) than the cost of a regular Gen 3 Raptor with the V6. I was expecting them to be about $120k.
By Dog
AKSteve wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:15 am I was expecting them to be about $120k.
MSRP is just shy of that, but ADMs are still 30-40k on the low side.
By ranger22
Since I’m following up on new car threads that I started, I thought I’d update on the Raptor R allocation. I was told I would get one from the comptroller at ford. That didn’t happen. The truck is made of unobtainium and I don’t meet the profile to be allocated one. Considering that they continue to de-content the trucks due to supply chain, I don’t want to be paying an ADM to get one. So I’ve walked away and am eating crow for telling people I have an allocation and it would come through. I probably jinxed myself.

My Gen 2 is sitting at just under 60k miles and it serves its purpose. I’ve turned to buying another daily vehicle and the raptor will be relegated to some specific duties that will limit the mileage that I put on it. Hopefully it will remain dependable for many years to come.
By Dog
ranger22 wrote:Since I’m following up on new car threads that I started, I thought I’d update on the Raptor R allocation. I was told I would get one from the comptroller at ford. That didn’t happen. The truck is made of unobtainium and I don’t meet the profile to be allocated one. Considering that they continue to de-content the trucks due to supply chain, I don’t want to be paying an ADM to get one. So I’ve walked away and am eating crow for telling people I have an allocation and it would come through. I probably jinxed myself.

My Gen 2 is sitting at just under 60k miles and it serves its purpose. I’ve turned to buying another daily vehicle and the raptor will be relegated to some specific duties that will limit the mileage that I put on it. Hopefully it will remain dependable for many years to come.
Same here with my Gen 2. Thinking of getting a 2-door Bronco with Wildtrack / sasquatch package, just for the hell of it.
By tooloud10
I've been enjoying the heck out of my gen 2 Raptor lately and have laughed off the idea of buying a new one. They're sitting on the lots here but Ford dealers are still playing games with the pricing so I've moved on. :)
Dog, amdavid liked this
By ranger22
My Gen 2 is at 61,000 miles. I took it in a year ago to have the cam phaser recall done. My neighbor is at around the same mileage on his, but he didn’t have the recall done. For the last year I could hear that rattle at startup on his truck getting really bad. Saw his truck getting towed the other day, turns out his motor blew up and he had to have it replaced. Those of you with Gen 2’s might want to check on those cam phasers. If you have a really bad rattle at startup, you have the problem.
By AKSteve
I traded my Gen. 2 in back in January, a week after I had it in for routine service. The only issue they mentioned at service was that it had a tiny oil leak that I should get fixed at some point. It rattled a tiny bit at startup, but didn't sound all that bad, really. I found out later that the engine blew up about week after I traded it in. But I think it was the timing chain that failed, not the cam phasers. Maybe the two issues could be related.
By XR4Tim
AKSteve wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:13 am I traded my Gen. 2 in back in January, a week after I had it in for routine service. The only issue they mentioned at service was that it had a tiny oil leak that I should get fixed at some point. It rattled a tiny bit at startup, but didn't sound all that bad, really. I found out later that the engine blew up about week after I traded it in. But I think it was the timing chain that failed, not the cam phasers. Maybe the two issues could be related.
Initially, Ford's bulletin on the cam phaser issue stated that the noise did not affect the function of the cam phasers, but that they would replace them for customer satisfaction anyway. Ford's extended coverage ended in January of this year, and we've since seen many timing chain failures that were probably the result of bad cam phasers. The rattle occurs when there isn't enough oil pressure in the cam phasers, and it allows excess slop in the timing chain until the pressure builds up. I imagine that it's pretty hard on the chain if someone were to ignore the rattle for a long period of time.
By DAVfoto
ranger22 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:58 am My Gen 2 is at 61,000 miles. I took it in a year ago to have the cam phaser recall done. My neighbor is at around the same mileage on his, but he didn’t have the recall done. For the last year I could hear that rattle at startup on his truck getting really bad. Saw his truck getting towed the other day, turns out his motor blew up and he had to have it replaced. Those of you with Gen 2’s might want to check on those cam phasers. If you have a really bad rattle at startup, you have the problem.
Had mine done just before warranty. Thank God!

They should give an engine for free. It’s not right that it’s a known issue without a TSB out
Ineos Grenadier

Anyone have any experience with the Ineos Grenadie[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]