Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Four cylinder transaxle cars
By ChrisZ
Hi all!

I just replaced the seats on my 87 944S with new ones and man it's nice. But what should I do with the old ones? Anyone want them? Should I pull the motors and such?

C
By ChrisZ
All right. Into the garbage, they are partial leather seats, I think that was a bit of an upgrade but not the same as sport seats.
By fpena944
ChrisZ wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:23 pm All right. Into the garbage, they are partial leather seats, I think that was a bit of an upgrade but not the same as sport seats.
Put them on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. Someone out there might even turn them into office furniture!
By i am not a traitor
20 years ago I replaced the driver's seat of my 944. At the time I bought both drivers and passenger seats. The passenger seat was fine so I never swapped it out and instead, turned the extra one into an office chair. It wasn't the best fabrication, but it was pretty awesome for a 20-year-old. I'm up in Lancaster Co, PA so not far from Baltimore. What kind of condition are the seats in?? I don't NEED an office chair...but....
By ChrisZ
Let's see. Here is the new ones.

And the old ones.....
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]