Four cylinder transaxle cars
By ChrisZ
Hi all!

I just replaced the seats on my 87 944S with new ones and man it's nice. But what should I do with the old ones? Anyone want them? Should I pull the motors and such?

C
By ChrisZ
All right. Into the garbage, they are partial leather seats, I think that was a bit of an upgrade but not the same as sport seats.
By fpena944
ChrisZ wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:23 pm All right. Into the garbage, they are partial leather seats, I think that was a bit of an upgrade but not the same as sport seats.
Put them on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. Someone out there might even turn them into office furniture!
By i am not a traitor
20 years ago I replaced the driver's seat of my 944. At the time I bought both drivers and passenger seats. The passenger seat was fine so I never swapped it out and instead, turned the extra one into an office chair. It wasn't the best fabrication, but it was pretty awesome for a 20-year-old. I'm up in Lancaster Co, PA so not far from Baltimore. What kind of condition are the seats in?? I don't NEED an office chair...but....
By ChrisZ
Let's see. Here is the new ones.

And the old ones.....

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]