Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By dernflatlander
Red flag for a shower in an endurance race? I will say no more..... :confused:
By dernflatlander
Please forgive my stupid post above. I have actually been on the the pit road at WG when one of these thunderstorms blew threw. Lightning is no joke. What a final 15 minutes! Endurance racing will always be my favorite category.
By Scott at Team Harco
Real close racing, right to the end - especially in LMP1.

You're right about lightning. For some reason, it wasn't taken so seriously years ago. Now, it almost seems to be overly cautious. We've had to shut down in Detroit (IMSA/ IndyCar), MIS and at other local (SCCA) events quite a few times.
By Scott at Team Harco
Good race from Long Beach. 963s 1st and 3rd. BMW 2nd. Ricky Taylor out-broke himself going for the lead.
By wsh
Is the Porsche an actual Porsche or a spec chassis with P engine ?
Haven't kept up with sports car racing as I consider it the most perplexing and annoying form of motorsport
But thought I read somewhere that some are full factory cars (eg LM winning Ferrari) while others (Porsche ?) buy Multimatic chassis
Advise...
By Scott at Team Harco
I believe the 963 is a full Porsche built car. There seem to be regulations that the latest class of hyper cars must be made available to private teams. How this is policed, is anyone's guess.

Multimatic is involved with the new Mustang program. Might be where you got that from.
By linderpat
Yes, it's a full Porsche build. Spotty success so far, didn't podium at Le Mans 24 hr.
Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]