8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By linderpat
Yes, the wife, the pups and I will be there on Friday. You Thursday guys need to make sure you don't drink yourselves out and burn out before I get there! Save some powder for the parking lot.

PS - I'm not sure you really mean that you are going to wear a respirator?
By jej3
I was planning to go. I have one construction project on the family beach house and freaking contractor tells me yesterday that he needs to push me to the weekend of Frenzy and then cries to my wife that he'll be all off schedule if I don't get work done that weekend.

I'm thinking I am going to piss off the whole family and go to Frenzy but... I might re-think it :)
By WyattsRide
I'll be there Thursday......If my car makes it. :(
By linderpat
Shifted wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:39 pm Yes. If I come, I will be wearing respirator. For your aesthetic sensibilities, I'll attempt to wear a mask over it.
Sorry - didn't mean to offend - I thought you were referring to those big masks and calling it a respirator. I hope you stay safe and well.
By linderpat
OooH I like that bike! I really get into earlier Harleys and Indians. Lately, there have been a few great examples up on BaT. There is an Indian on there right now that tempts me. I'm getting to old and rickety to use a kickstarter though, and forget about the suicide shifter! It would be garage art for me, sadly.
By hans14914
You know I will be there.

Planning on driving up to MD to meed my buddy Chris, and will be down at the hotel early Friday afternoon if anyone want to go grab a beer (assuming that at least one of the local breweries is open in these dark COVID times... )

As a heads-up, I went out to Old55 and bought a barrel of bourbon to have some commemorative bottles for Frenzy24. I will bring a few extra, but if you want one for sure, shoot me an email. Selling them at cost, just thought it would be fun to share some Hoosier hospitality and have an interesting souvenir for the year. Will have a custom copper neck tag on it for with the outline of an OB and Frenzy 24 markings on it, bottle has a side label with some original 928 related artwork.

Looking forward to the parking lot party... although it will be smaller this year, I have faith that pizza and booze can still keep us together.
SeanR, WyattsRide liked this
By AirtekHVAC
I should be there Friday afternoon. Might try to come Thursday. But I have my reservations for Friday. Gonna cut it close, as my 928 is out of commission at the moment, and my truck has its own set of problems. Should have the 928 back together in time....I hope....
By WyattsRide
hans14914 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:40 am You know I will be there.

Planning on driving up to MD to meed my buddy Chris, and will be down at the hotel early Friday afternoon if anyone want to go grab a beer (assuming that at least one of the local breweries is open in these dark COVID times... )

As a heads-up, I went out to Old55 and bought a barrel of bourbon to have some commemorative bottles for Frenzy24. I will bring a few extra, but if you want one for sure, shoot me an email. Selling them at cost, just thought it would be fun to share some Hoosier hospitality and have an interesting souvenir for the year. Will have a custom copper neck tag on it for with the outline of an OB and Frenzy 24 markings on it, bottle has a side label with some original 928 related artwork.

Looking forward to the parking lot party... although it will be smaller this year, I have faith that pizza and booze can still keep us together.
Hans, what are we talking on cost for one of these bottles?
By linderpat
I'll be bringing a few old pieces if anyone needs them. I just replaced my tranny mounts with Roger's new ones, and the old ones were in very good shape. Also, redid the front inner and out wheel bearings, and some of the old parts are in very good shape. If anyone is working on a project car and can use these things, they are yours. I might have some other stuff too, like the hard parts of the fuel lines, if anyone wants to rebuild those with the soft parts.
By SeanR
linderpat wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:52 pm I'll be bringing a few old pieces if anyone needs them. I just replaced my tranny mounts with Roger's new ones, and the old ones were in very good shape. Also, redid the front inner and out wheel bearings, and some of the old parts are in very good shape. If anyone is working on a project car and can use these things, they are yours. I might have some other stuff too, like the hard parts of the fuel lines, if anyone wants to rebuild those with the soft parts.
I'll buy you a beer for the fuel lines.
By linderpat
SeanR wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:49 am
linderpat wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:52 pm I'll be bringing a few old pieces if anyone needs them. I just replaced my tranny mounts with Roger's new ones, and the old ones were in very good shape. Also, redid the front inner and out wheel bearings, and some of the old parts are in very good shape. If anyone is working on a project car and can use these things, they are yours. I might have some other stuff too, like the hard parts of the fuel lines, if anyone wants to rebuild those with the soft parts.
I'll buy you a beer for the fuel lines.
They're yours. You've helped me enough over the phone, it's the least I can do. I'll dig out the ones I have and bring them all for you.
SeanR liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]