8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Gary Knox
I received notification from 928sRus that the new building is ready for 'moving' in mid-April. That's great news for both Roger and Sean who will be joint occupants. CONGRATULATIONS to both businesses, I know you have been anxious for completion of this new 'shop' for many moons.

Gary
N_Jay liked this
By SeanR
Yep, we are moving in next weekend and then the fun begins. I can finally get back to work after not being able to for 5 months.

Thanks Gary, tell the wife hello for me.
fpena944 liked this
By Crumpler
Boom!
Wishing everyone well.
I’m thrilled.
In fact, my life would be complete if I could come and stay for a week :)
Kind of a 928 fantasy camp for middle aged men.
By worf
needs pitchurs…

:bigok:
By linderpat
Hooray! Finally! I need to factor another biz trip out and see it once you are in and settled.
By h2pmr
i wish both of you all the success in the world for your joint venture.
you just need to clone yourselves and do the same on this side of the pond.

and yes need pictures to drool over

all the best
Phil
By Bertrand Daoust
Congrats Roger and Sean for your new business place (and to everybody else involves of course!).
Many more years of continued success to you both.
By milrad
Crumpler wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:11 am Boom!
Wishing everyone well.
I’m thrilled.
In fact, my life would be complete if I could come and stay for a week :)
Kind of a 928 fantasy camp for middle aged men.
Plenty of room...and I hear there is going to be a fridge, patio, and big TV for watching F1. And maybe YouTube videos lol.
SeanR, Crumpler liked this
By Geza-aka-Zombo
Best of luck with the new facility!
By SeanR
Well, we were slated to move in this past weekend but things keep going wrong because the owners of this complex are a bunch of total idiots. It's owned by 3 college friends and none of them seem to communicate with each other, the local regulators or with the tenants. We were told that the fire marshal needs to inspect each unit (we have two) and then once that certificate was in hand we could move in. Found out late last week that the FM needs to inspect the entire building, not just the individual units and until all units have electric meters installed he won't come out. So now we are waiting on all of the other tenants to have their stuff done before we can move forward. No clue when that all will be done. We concentrated on getting what we needed in order to move in and our check list was complete down to the all services ready and done.

So we were told this next weekend, but I have my doubts that is going to happen either. One thing after the other.

Will update when we are actually moving in.
By amdavid
Dang!.....bureaucratic bullshit strikes again.

Hopefully you'll be on your feet soon in the new digs. Looking forward to the eye candy once all moved in and rollin.
By Gary Knox
Sean,

SO disappointing. Occupancy permits can be a real pain in the neck to get, but absolutely necessary. Hope the other meters get installed so the FM can write up a positive inspection report. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
By WyattsRide
I'm hearing that it's a non smoking building? Sorry, no cigar breaks!! :biggrin:
By linderpat
Hmm. I know I am a hammer, so everything I see is a nail, but damn, this is starting to get into lawsuit territory Sean. The developer should have known that information. Business delay damages are starting to mount. Fingers crossed this is just one more short term hiccup.
By SeanR
linderpat wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:33 am Hmm. I know I am a hammer, so everything I see is a nail, but damn, this is starting to get into lawsuit territory Sean. The developer should have known that information. Business delay damages are starting to mount. Fingers crossed this is just one more short term hiccup.
It's been a cluster F dealing with these guys since the start. We would have bailed out many months ago had it not been the perfect location for all of us. It's not a huge deal for Roger and crew as they are business as usual, but for me it's been crushing as I've not really worked over the last 5 months. Thankfully I've been able to make wiring harnesses at Rogers place and it's kept me afloat at a minimum. Fire Marshal is supposed to inspect at 1pm today and if it goes smooth we can start moving in tomorrow. Not making any plans to do so though. We shall see.
linderpat, Gary Knox, milrad liked this
By Stepson
SeanR wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:29 am Fire Marshal is supposed to inspect at 1pm today and if it goes smooth we can start moving in tomorrow. Not making any plans to do so though. We shall see.
Hooray!
Ineos Grenadier

Anyone have any experience with the Ineos Grenadie[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]