8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By maddog2020
I stumbled across this on TOS and thought I would share here:

Otters: those who follow the principals and practices of the great Ott.

Otter-ites: see above

Ott-o-philes: those who study the ways of the Ott, but may or may not apply the principals and practices of the Ott.

Ott-avangelists: those who preach the religion of the Ott and seek to convert others to the Otter belief system.

Ottness: the degree to which one has adopted the principals and practices of the great Ott. Usually measured in US dollars expended and dyno run numbers.

Otta-ristas: those who have banded up to further the agenda of the great Ott at any cost, including leading an armed insurgency in the 928 World.

Anti-Otterites: those who question and deny the wisdom of the great Ott.

Otta-be's: those who seek to follow the principals and practices of the great Ott, but for one reason or another, have not been able to. They are known to post inane posts in otherwise useful 928 technical threads.

Ottarazzi: those who document the principals and practices of the great Ott, usually in the form of dyno run numbers, photos, and by quoting the great Ott.
worf, JMW928 liked this
By worf
You know you are ancient when you remember meeting Louie when his GT was still stock.
maddog2020 liked this
By linderpat
At least I know who he was. Is he still around?
By Tony
worf wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:25 pm You know you are ancient when you remember meeting Louie when his GT was still stock.

..with a flammable gas in the AC system. That was quite the event (witchita)....expecially when they opened the hood. I think it was Marc White who got singed :roflmao:

If recall i first met Louie at DEVEK days..99?
By worf
Tony wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:38 pm ..with a flammable gas in the AC system. That was quite the event …
That’s the one.

For those who might be ignOttirant of what’s going on, this is where Louis’ “stock” GT ended up:

By mr928
I think there is a picture of Dan Bise with the fire extinguisher floating around
By Stepson
My favorite was the 2009 OCIC in Arlington. During the off-site Dyno run that was set up for attendees, Louie's car emitted 3 foot flames out the tailpipe after his dyno rpm run-up. I know my eyes were the size of Moon pies because I ducked when it happened. :roflmao:
By JMW928
Stepson wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:50 pm My favorite was the 2009 OCIC in Arlington. During the off-site Dyno run that was set up for attendees, Louie's car emitted 3 foot flames out the tailpipe after his dyno rpm run-up. I know my eyes were the size of Moon pies because I ducked when it happened. :roflmao:
I wasn’t shooting from behind his car, so this video doesn’t capture the 🔥, but these were his dyno runs.

https://youtu.be/v7xYhCrmtCU
By linderpat
I think Vanster rode with Louie on one of his 200 mph plus runs. Also, I think Dave (GT-R) bought Louie's car?
By worf
linderpat wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:33 am … I think Dave (GT-R) bought Louie's car?
Yup. My picture was from last year’s SITM to which (the other) Dave dragged it in his toy hauler.
By linderpat
I got it half right. Dave bought Louie's car, but Van rode in Jorj's car
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]