8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By fpena944
Fox_ wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:45 pm Who's car was this?

Just watched it while eating lunch earlier today.

Seems the owner sold it to buy a 944 Turbo!

Nice car from the little he showed of it during the video.
By linderpat
Fox_ wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 pm According to this video, 928s are owned by cheap, weird people.

I just don't get being a social media influencer, and they get paid too, once they reach a certain level. Amazing, making a career out of, essentially, nothing.
By fpena944
linderpat wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:35 pm
Fox_ wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 pm According to this video, 928s are owned by cheap, weird people.

I just don't get being a social media influencer, and they get paid too, once they reach a certain level. Amazing, making a career out of, essentially, nothing.
What's interesting about him and a few others is that they also created the careers of others around them as well. So the "Wizard" also has his own channel and some of his other friends too.

I wouldn't necessarily say they do nothing because some do offer pretty good content. In fact I find myself watching YouTube more now than I do regular TV. I can select exactly what I want and not have to wait for something to be scheduled for viewing.

Interesting times we live in for sure!
SeanR liked this
By worf
I can't stand to watch videos of people working on 928s. I generally want to throw my 3-pound sledge at the screen within a few minutes.

And that gets expensive.

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]