Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By worf
Registration Days Posts Custom
For UK folks, do yaw'll have any indication that Kroon is still in business?

I've sent two contact requests, a week apart, and have received no response.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for them?

I plan to call, but keep getting distracted during UK business hours.
By h2pmr
Registration Days Posts
Kroon?
what do they do in the UK?
By worf
h2pmr wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:56 pm Kroon?
what do they do in the UK?
Doh! Thanks for the assist :banghead:

By worf
SeanR wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:53 am Roger's got a shipment of brown/blue connectors coming in, and may have showed up this week if that's what you are looking for.
Chuckle. No. I need an ‘89 LH harness and don’t want a repeat from their first one (see TOS thread.)

Anybody got an email address of a real person there?
By worf
Thanks Sterling.
By worf
maddog2020 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:35 pm did you end up getting ahold of them?
Haven’t gotten to it yet. Was on the docket for today, but other scheduled stuff expanded into a 16-hour day. So, tomorrow.
By worf
maddog2020 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:02 pm keep in mind that tomorrow morning for us is tomorrow night for them. shoot them a message now, and you're hitting their inbox 1st thing in the morning.
Yeah. I strive to make only one bonehead mistake per thread and as of post #1 I’m done with that.
By maddog2020
Registration Days Posts
I've given up on that for myself years ago. now I just try to sprinkle my mistakes across multiple threads so they are difficult to capture all in one thread. :hiding:

oh and there is a goodson carbide scraper that is like a majic wand for removing loctite 574 from blocks....
By Sazerac
Registration Days Posts
Gerard used [email protected] when we did the PSD bleed harness exercise, and he responded within 24 hours every time.
By worf
Epilogue: I got in touch with Gerard. All's well on the Injection Harness front.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!