Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By DAVfoto
Registration Days Posts Custom
Looking at various cars for the wife and while playing Forza 7 today, it caught my eye randomly. I know nothing about it much but it seems quick, AWD which isn't necessarily a requirement but I'd feel better she has that with the right tires than a RWD car. (never buying FWD if I can help it)

Found this one and it seems like a good price. I want to buy her a 957 Cayenne GTS/Turbo/Turbo S for cash under 22k but those will be high mileage where this will be CPO..

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... pe=listing

I figured I'd post in here instead of Diner for google search clicks.
By JustBud
I leased one for three years for Lisa...... I loved that little wagon. Fast as heck.... I surprised a 991.1 coming back from a bike ride one day in Newport Beach.. he romped on it from the light and I ran door handle to door handle with him to a speed that would have gotten us both locked up. Ride isn't too rough. The one thing I didn't like, it had grabby brakes. I driven tons of cars and I couldn't modulate the brakes when stopping on that car.... it would grab right at the stopping point.

These are the pics from the day I turned it in (that's why they are timestamped)..... in fact, I have a V60 Cross Country on order for her because she liked that little wagon that much (CC is better here in the snow in Idaho)

edit: sorry I had a v60, not an s60, but I would imagine it would be pretty much the same.
By DAVfoto
Thanks for the info! I showed her a picture of the V60 as well and she liked it. She doesn't like wagons for the hearse look according to her but this one I snuck by her.

Definitely considering it, a v60 Polestar is nearby so I can definitely give it a test drive.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!