By DAVfoto
Looking at various cars for the wife and while playing Forza 7 today, it caught my eye randomly. I know nothing about it much but it seems quick, AWD which isn't necessarily a requirement but I'd feel better she has that with the right tires than a RWD car. (never buying FWD if I can help it)

Found this one and it seems like a good price. I want to buy her a 957 Cayenne GTS/Turbo/Turbo S for cash under 22k but those will be high mileage where this will be CPO..

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... pe=listing

I figured I'd post in here instead of Diner for google search clicks.
By JustBud
I leased one for three years for Lisa...... I loved that little wagon. Fast as heck.... I surprised a 991.1 coming back from a bike ride one day in Newport Beach.. he romped on it from the light and I ran door handle to door handle with him to a speed that would have gotten us both locked up. Ride isn't too rough. The one thing I didn't like, it had grabby brakes. I driven tons of cars and I couldn't modulate the brakes when stopping on that car.... it would grab right at the stopping point.

These are the pics from the day I turned it in (that's why they are timestamped)..... in fact, I have a V60 Cross Country on order for her because she liked that little wagon that much (CC is better here in the snow in Idaho)

edit: sorry I had a v60, not an s60, but I would imagine it would be pretty much the same.
By DAVfoto
Thanks for the info! I showed her a picture of the V60 as well and she liked it. She doesn't like wagons for the hearse look according to her but this one I snuck by her.

Definitely considering it, a v60 Polestar is nearby so I can definitely give it a test drive.
78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

Ineos Grenadier

It’s not an SUV. It’s a hardcore offro[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]