Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By fpena944
Borrowed this from somewhere else and credit is on the image itself, but I found this interesting and wanted to share with everyone here. It's not ALL tracks but a lot of them being scaled for comparison. Wow I thought the Nurburgring would be one of the largest so this was pretty shocking for me (save to your machine and zoom in to see the detail):
1ktcjlzv4la81.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:49 am What did they use to race at Avus?
Regular racing took place there until 1998. It is an amazing looking track as it's basically two highways with a U-turn at each end.

Here's more info on it, unfortunately it's now just part of the Autobahn into Berlin:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVUS
i am not a traitor liked this
By linderpat
really cool. I saw that recently somewhere else, but can't recall where. I like looking for the tracks I've run/been to. I have a lot more to go!
By fpena944
linderpat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:36 pm really cool. I saw that recently somewhere else, but can't recall where. I like looking for the tracks I've run/been to. I have a lot more to go!
My list is TINY compared to most others. But I plan to expand that list now that my kid is getting older and can appreciate it.
linderpat liked this

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I would want to make sure they are round first. Ge[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]