General discussions related to cars and driving
By fpena944
I'm always checking out new car videos and YouTubers. Found a guy on the Hagerty channel called Jason Cammisa who has a hilarious presentation style.

Just finished watching these two videos:

These are just a few but watch this guy's entire lineup as he has some good stuff.

What others are interesting to all of you?
By Daniel5691
Crumpler wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:06 pm Besides watching videos Dan, what type of 928 work is being completed?
Funny that you should mention that, Dave.
I am currently heavily involved in some extremely serious advanced, highly technical 928 automotive research and development, myself. And testing prototypes too. Revisions, revisions, more testing, more prototypes. Charts and graphs, numbers. Esoteric experimental chemicals and processes.
I pretty much have like 100 people who are trying to steal my ideas already.
I won't bore you with the details.
SeanR, Crumpler liked this
By JDS968
Cammisa was my first thought when I saw the thread title.

I also like Matt Farah and of course Jay Leno. Freiburger and Finnegan for sure. Uncle Tony (of Uncle Tony's Garage) is sorta-kinda an automotive journalist, although he does everything on video instead of writing, but he's another favorite. Lots of great Mopar and hotrodding history documented on that channel.
By Fox_
JDS968 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:46 pm Cammisa was my first thought when I saw the thread title.

I also like Matt Farah and of course Jay Leno. Freiburger and Finnegan for sure. Uncle Tony (of Uncle Tony's Garage) is sorta-kinda an automotive journalist, although he does everything on video instead of writing, but he's another favorite. Lots of great Mopar and hotrodding history documented on that channel.
The lard ball Farah is a festering ass pimple of a woke shitlib.
By fpena944
Fox_ wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:11 pm
JDS968 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:46 pm Cammisa was my first thought when I saw the thread title.

Yeah I follow him on Twitter and he is fully up on the woke agenda.

I try to ignore that part and just follow his automotive reviews instead. But it's hard sometimes to separate the two.
By User2
Fox_ wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Can't stand that dopy Joey-bag-of-donuts Farah. Everything he knows about cars, he learned by watching other YouTube videos.

Leno is terrifying behind the wheel, you can sometimes catch the tense body language in his guests during the driving segments. Has some cool cars but better at comedy.

The Savage Geese guys sometimes try too hard but at least include some slides out of the press kits they're regurgitating. Interesting to see what the manufacturers want to emphasize.
By fpena944
Oh I forgot to mention this one too. Now he doesn't have the slick presentation method of the others but this guy knows stuff so if you're into technical details he will keep you interested and engaged:

https://youtube.com/c/mr2mk1hero

Driving 4 Answers is the name of the channel.
Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

Agreed, I was yelling at my screen during SQ3. V[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Just watched a video on that tool...that's bad a[…]

100% the new bearings. The others were completely […]

1985 Speedo Issues Part 2

Hey everyone! I've been working on the guards red […]