Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Scoper
I don't find any classifieds section here to list my 78 928 5-spd/LSD slicktop GPW/ BB pasha for sale. Its a solid car after all the work I've put into it the last 2 years, including TB, A/C, shift linkages, etc. There are a few minor things but have driven it nearly weekly over the last year-plus. It was at SITM and Camp 928, both 5ish hrs away from its home in south-central PA. blue/black pasha by Sonderwerks just installed. Email me for pics, list of work, etc. [email protected]
By fpena944
Scoper wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:32 am I don't find any classifieds section here to list my 78 928 5-spd/LSD slicktop GPW/ BB pasha for sale. Its a solid car after all the work I've put into it the last 2 years, including TB, A/C, shift linkages, etc. There are a few minor things but have driven it nearly weekly over the last year-plus. It was at SITM and Camp 928, both 5ish hrs away from its home in south-central PA. blue/black pasha by Sonderwerks just installed. Email me for pics, list of work, etc. [email protected]
Ok to put it here but if you do want to add to the classifieds here is the link:

pages/classifieds-landing-page/

It's under the "Other Pages" category on the top menu link. Let me know if you have any questions on how to use it!
New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I "think" they are straight. […]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]