8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Scoper
I don't find any classifieds section here to list my 78 928 5-spd/LSD slicktop GPW/ BB pasha for sale. Its a solid car after all the work I've put into it the last 2 years, including TB, A/C, shift linkages, etc. There are a few minor things but have driven it nearly weekly over the last year-plus. It was at SITM and Camp 928, both 5ish hrs away from its home in south-central PA. blue/black pasha by Sonderwerks just installed. Email me for pics, list of work, etc. [email protected]
By fpena944
Scoper wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:32 am I don't find any classifieds section here to list my 78 928 5-spd/LSD slicktop GPW/ BB pasha for sale. Its a solid car after all the work I've put into it the last 2 years, including TB, A/C, shift linkages, etc. There are a few minor things but have driven it nearly weekly over the last year-plus. It was at SITM and Camp 928, both 5ish hrs away from its home in south-central PA. blue/black pasha by Sonderwerks just installed. Email me for pics, list of work, etc. [email protected]
Ok to put it here but if you do want to add to the classifieds here is the link:

pages/classifieds-landing-page/

It's under the "Other Pages" category on the top menu link. Let me know if you have any questions on how to use it!
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]