8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By SeanR
Not that particular one. Got this one on my car.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shifted liked this
By SeanR
Shifted wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:36 pm Very nice. I'm guessing that the new price is at least three times what the one I linked to is. I'm not sure if that's worth it to me, but it's definitely worth keeping an eye out for one to pop up somewhere used.

It looks like there are several variations to choose from and I think that yours is the MedAero

http://www.jacquemond-france.com/uk/porsche-928/
Honestly, I never looked it up so don't know. I just know I like it over all the others I've seen. Some of them look like a park bench bolted to the hatch.
By SCX2132
SeanR wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:54 pm Honestly, I never looked it up so don't know. I just know I like it over all the others I've seen. Some of them look like a park bench bolted to the hatch.
Seating for six
978C4387-B393-4D7E-8FCB-27031876F59C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By SeanR
Really pissed off a guy on Facespace with these comments. He had a wing, on top of a wing on another wing.

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]