Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By TheDeckMan
Registration Days Posts Custom
Always had a lust for these cars, granted from my reading the gearbox is the soft spot on them as well as being "Hand built in England" which I am not sure is much better than the Italians.

By Alansglide
Registration Days Posts
I owned a 93.5 for 5 years. Reason I mention the .5 is the interior and wing were upgraded to the same as the S4. The Esprit was the four banger with the turbo and charge cooler . I went on number of runs with other Esprit owners both four bangers and v8 guys. While the fours handled much better the sound of that v8 really is special . I drove a few of the v8s and the one thing I didn't like was the clutch. Double plate clutch that worked like a toggle switch either on or off . It was possible but difficult to feather unlike other sports cars. If you've got itch go for it . Fun car that got lots of thumbs up from people .

Here's a photo of a photo the day I sold it :)
TheDeckMan liked this
By Alansglide
Registration Days Posts
As a side note. Factory stats had the 93.5 through the s4 at 4.7 seconds 0-60 while the V8 was reported at 4.3 for 0-60.
By Chaos
Registration Days Posts
Your size is key, a friend had three but he was a 5’8 150 lbs. spun his pearl white one though a public bus stop shelter, neither survived. The bought a black one. Both had wings. Small inside.

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!