Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By CharlieC
What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Posts with photos are taking forever to load. I gave up after over two minutes for one photo to load.
By fpena944
CharlieC wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Posts with photos are taking forever to load. I gave up after over two minutes for one photo to load.
Still happening?

Anyone else seeing these same symptoms?

I took a look at traffic and saw that we peaked around 10am-Noon. Around 7pm was close but not as high as earlier in the day.

Now with images I do load them into a CDN (network where it loads from the closest server to you in order to increase speed) so it's possible that was having some issues last night. But I haven't seen any reports yet.

Let me know if still happening and I'll continue researching. Hoping it was just a hiccup.
By CharlieC
fpena944 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:43 am
CharlieC wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Still happening?

Anyone else seeing these same symptoms?

I took a look at traffic and saw that we peaked around 10am-Noon. Around 7pm was close but not as high as earlier in the day.

Now with images I do load them into a CDN (network where it loads from the closest server to you in order to increase speed) so it's possible that was having some issues last night. But I haven't seen any reports yet.

Let me know if still happening and I'll continue researching. Hoping it was just a hiccup.
All is well tonight. It was really strange last night, the photos seemed to load one "line" at a time. I did try going to other websites to make sure it wasn't my connection.

It's always been great except for that one time.
By Gretch
I see it off and on, but my internet service is DSL and sketchy as hell...........

I think it is actually ok........ I do frequently dump my cache............. just routine opsec.
Cayenne vs panamera (hybrid)

Had the car extensively detailed, polished and cer[…]

:thumbup: :rockon: :burnout:

Rear Brake line Seized

My auto-shop teacher would slap the back of your h[…]

New Yokohama tires now available in 16"

It's not just Porsche with the MFR specific tire d[…]