General discussions related to cars and driving
By fpena944
Went to drop off some "hazardous waste" (old pool chemicals) in the Cayenne Turbo and the attendant comes up to me and says, "Bet it's tough to keep it between the mustard and the mayonnaise"

I was clueless as to what he was saying and thought it was related to what I was dropping off. But then he made another comment saying, "I can tell by that sound that this thing is something else!"

Then it hit me, he was talking about the car so we had a quick exchange about that.

When I got home I looked it up and here is what it means:

"in specific reference to the yellow and white lines on any road"

So ok, I get it now, it's probably the key to keeping "the shiny side up" :biggrin:

Now that we've determined I'm ignorant about street slang, got any others I should know before I say something stupid in response?
By amdavid
I hadn't heard that one, however I immediately thought of road lines when you said mustard and mayonnaise.

....you might be a redneck if....you reference painted road lines as "mustard and mayonnaise".
By jcnesq
When he was very young, our son started saying "Stuuuuupiddd". My wife was bewildered wondering where he picked that up. Finally it dawned on her that it was from her saying the same to idiot drivers.
By Johnny Five
On a related note, the Brothers down south refer to these tires as, “mustard and mayonnaise”

Fat Pat, ESG, Slim Thug

In case you want to check it out… Fat Pat “Best Of” comes highly recommended.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]

I think that’s the most choices I have seen […]

Thanks for getting back to us.

good forum "engine"

was busy typing a response to a question :typin[…]