Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By Johnny Five
Where they at? I’ll kick it off - my 1996 Yamaha FX1 I bought in high school, sold in college, tracked it down a few years ago and bought it back. This was a hot rod in its day - 250 lbs, maybe less, very narrow, 63HP / 80+ with some mods. Gonna put a no expense spared hot rod motor, larger pump, fix it up like new. One day...
Last edited by Johnny Five on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By LTCMontana
Wanna sell the jet ski? I am pining for one again. I had a Kawi 650 stand up when they first came out. Never rode one before I bought it. I was stationed at LA AFB and would go down to San Pedro to ride inside the breakwater. Almost died trying to learn how to ride. By the end of my tour, I was chasing the big yachts jumping wakes and doing flips.

Trying to find a good used one is not easy and the new stand ups are too pricey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Johnny Five
Awesome. Stand ups are the funnest shit ever. My uncle bought 2 original white red black wave runners when I was 12 or so. The first time I rode I fell in love. My Dad bought a Wave Raider soon after and i thought it was hardcore. Then one day when I was 15 I went to the lake with a girl who’s BF had an FX1. One ride was all it took.

So much more fun and challenging compared to a sit down. Like a dirt bike v. a quad bike.

Thanks for the offer but sorry not for sale. I’m sentimental and tend to collect toys rather than flipping them. I worked 2 summers on a road construction crew to buy this bad boy - it was my original “dream car” and I’m excited about the restoration. I later started a motorcycle and car collection - they keep coming in but don’t tend to go back out 🤠
LTCMontana wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:34 am Wanna sell the jet ski? I am pining for one again. I had a Kawi 650 stand up when they first came out. Never rode one before I bought it. I was stationed at LA AFB and would go down to San Pedro to ride inside the breakwater. Almost died trying to learn how to ride. By the end of my tour, I was chasing the big yachts jumping wakes and doing flips.

Trying to find a good used one is not easy and the new stand ups are too pricey.
By Johnny Five
Also - I got in 2 bad jet ski wrecks as a kid - both caused by inexperienced friends following too close behind me on a 2nd ski.

The 2nd one left me floating unconscious facedown in the water - my Dad’s friend was driving out pontoon boat nearby, saw it, jumped off the still moving boat with all his clothes on and saved my life.

Broken clavicle, 4 broken ribs, punctured lung. One of many incidents requiring hospital visits as the years went by. I got a ton of attention from the girls and Lacey S was all up on me after the wreck. Net plus.
By groovzilla
Johnny Five wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am Got too much bullshit:
Nice pile of shit in the garage. I have same garage dilemma - Old victorian home with small 2 car garage built for horse carriage or some fucking thing was narrow. only really 1.5 car.
So shit gets piles or stacked. Sort of artwork in progress :D
I'm constantly rearranging my shit so it fits

79 911sc RESIZED.jpg
Ferrari-356 RESIZED (1).jpg
911SC-resized.jpg
2RESIZE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Johnny Five
Bump - you still alive? Did you buy a crossbow yet??
groovzilla wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:42 am
Johnny Five wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am Got too much bullshit:
Nice pile of shit in the garage. I have same garage dilemma - Old victorian home with small 2 car garage built for horse carriage or some fucking thing was narrow. only really 1.5 car.
So shit gets piles or stacked. Sort of artwork in progress :D
I'm constantly rearranging my shit so it fits

79 911sc RESIZED.jpg

Ferrari-356 RESIZED (1).jpg

911SC-resized.jpg

2RESIZE.jpg
By groovzilla
Still here! 8-)

Just have my Glock and continuing to argue with my Liberal wife about selling our RE and moving to a more sane part of the state or FL HI
All the best!

8-)
By Johnny Five
Good to hear. Portland looks fucking nuts on YouTube I hope Seattle’s a little better. I have a best friend from law school, like minded Ukrainian fellow, whose wife persuaded him to move to Portland 5 years ago somewhat begrudgingly on his part due to hipsters and ultraleft tardism. She loves all the urban hipster Uber-left culture. Maybe you can start a support group.

If your wife is undeterred by murderous bands of terrorists and criminal scum encourages by government sell her on THE WEATHER.

Seriously buy a boat and a little cottage in FLA near the water and get her the fuck down there after 2 months of shit weather and tell her this is what we’re doing now. Get her drunk on the boat. Sometimes you have to grab women by the scruff of their neck like a wayward housecat.
By lupo.sk
Johnny Five wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:40 pm Awesome - good Dad. Mine is 3 months old her Mom is trying to interest her in ponies I’m trying to sway her toward horsepower.
Mine is 9 and very much interested in ponies.
So much so that when she was about 3, as a 777 we were about to take off in started rolling down the runway, she commented “hmmm, this is not as fast our porsche”. ;)

It kinda stuck, she’s my little princess who loves going fast, can ride motorbikes, drive SxS and do all kinds of other mischief ;) enjoy yours! (And don’t forget to teach her how to shoot)
By Johnny Five
I’m on it - thanks.
lupo.sk wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:56 pm
Johnny Five wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:40 pm Awesome - good Dad. Mine is 3 months old her Mom is trying to interest her in ponies I’m trying to sway her toward horsepower.
Mine is 9 and very much interested in ponies.
So much so that when she was about 3, as a 777 we were about to take off in started rolling down the runway, she commented “hmmm, this is not as fast our porsche”. ;)

It kinda stuck, she’s my little princess who loves going fast, can ride motorbikes, drive SxS and do all kinds of other mischief ;) enjoy yours! (And don’t forget to teach her how to shoot)
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]