Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
By fpena944
Registration Days Posts
JDS968 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:23 pm This is so weird it's cool. I actually love it.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/ctd/d/gr ... 53456.html
I like the idea of it but also wonder why and also would need to see photos of the build in progress. Just imagine the potential hack-job hiding beneath the new paint if this is done incorrectly.

Hit a big bump and the truck splits in half! :roflmao:
By JDS968
Registration Days Posts
Widening the frame should actually be really straightforward. Use the same process as shortening or lengthening the frame. Stacy David has a great segment on this, if you can find old episodes of Gearz.

Widening the hood and roof would be a real craftsman's job of sectioning the panels, hand-forming extra panels on an English wheel, then welding them in place and smoothing them out. Plus fabricating a widened hood inner that reinforces the outer skin.

Sourcing a wider windshield...that's curved glass, where the hell do they do that???
By N_Jay
Registration Days Posts
JDS968 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:44 am Widening the frame should actually be really straightforward. Use the same process as shortening or lengthening the frame. Stacy David has a great segment on this, if you can find old episodes of Gearz.

Widening the hood and roof would be a real craftsman's job of sectioning the panels, hand-forming extra panels on an English wheel, then welding them in place and smoothing them out. Plus fabricating a widened hood inner that reinforces the outer skin.

Sourcing a wider windshield...that's curved glass, where the hell do they do that???
From the listing it sounds like they ended up with a two section windshield.
By Gregs04.5
Registration Days Posts Custom
If you use 2 trucks, both cut in half plus 6 inches, then it's just a lot of stitch welding (an awful lot)

Greg

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) similar […]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Those wheels are Pirelli P Slots, OEM on certain 8[…]

my #3 restoration thread

had a look at it this morning Dave, and when i had[…]

Racing garments

Let me call my son ~ you can never have too many […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!