Share your 3D printer files for reproduction parts or models
By fpena944
With so many parts becoming NLA or prohibitively expensive, 3D printing has come to save the day!

If you have been able to model a part and would like to share it with the community here is where you should post it.

Please avoid posting anything with an existing copyright as the purpose of this is to post original files not available elsewhere.

Ask any questions if unsure.
By TheDeckMan
996/997 Lower Control Arm Bushing Puller

Spacer for 996 GT2 Chimney ducting

996 GT2 Bumper Spacer
David993S liked this
By fpena944
TheDeckMan wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:21 pm 996/997 Lower Control Arm Bushing Puller

Spacer for 996 GT2 Chimney ducting

996 GT2 Bumper Spacer
Appreciate the contribution!

I went ahead and split these up as it would be more beneficial to keep them separately archived and also able to keep discussion specific to the part itself. Thanks!
By TheDeckMan
Great point! Happy to help. I often make a lot of drawings for stuff I make for my cars so happy to share. Some of them I keep because of selling some of these items but if someone wants to have a go and make their own they are more than welcome.
fpena944 liked this
By sh944
Is there a way to upload .stl files here or will we only be able to post a link to the file?

Thanks for the forum add!
By fpena944
sh944 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:04 pm Is there a way to upload .stl files here or will we only be able to post a link to the file?

Thanks for the forum add!
If you select "Upload Attachment" below the main dialog window when typing your post, you'll be able to add STL, OBJ, AMF, and 3MF files directly to your message.

Note that there is a 32 meg limit per attachment so if necessary it can be zipped and uploaded that way instead. I don't think these files get that big so we should be ok.

Let me know if any questions!
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]