By Airkuhl
The day has come, a Ferrari SUV.

There was a time I would have shaken my fist at the very idea, but the Cayenne changed my mind. It basically funds Porsche and it's a hoot to drive. Lambo has had one out for years now and no one is saying it "dilutes" the brand.

This thing looks great IMO and the suicide doors are a bold move. I'm gonna guess it drives well, costs a hilarious amount of money, and will sell out quickly.

By fpena944
Airkuhl wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 pm The day has come, a Ferrari SUV.

There was a time I would have shaken my fist at the very idea, but the Cayenne changed my mind. It basically funds Porsche and it's a hoot to drive. Lambo has had one out for years now and no one is saying it "dilutes" the brand.

This thing looks great IMO and the suicide doors are a bold move. I'm gonna guess it drives well, costs a hilarious amount of money, and will sell out quickly.

With a Lambo SUV going for around $300k it'll be interesting to see what they price this at.

Also wondering if they'll increase production or still limit supply to keep it more exclusive.

I am like you where I hated the idea of Porsche creating an SUV but now after living with a Cayenne Turbo for so many years I'm glad they did it because I was able to stay within the brand for family needs.
By amdavid
Late to the game, like too late.....I don't think they'll do well, not that anyone at Ferrari cares.
By Airkuhl
700hp naturally aspirated V12 with an 8K redline. Not sure I get the point, but I don't care. :rockon:
p11.jpg

I also like how they put all the fiddly bits in front of the passenger and left the driver zone clean.
Purosangue_7-1920x1080.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fast_freddy
Airkuhl wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:08 pm 700hp naturally aspirated V12 with an 8K redline. Not sure I get the point, but I don't care. :rockon:

p11.jpg

I also like how they put all the fiddly bits in front of the passenger and left the driver zone clean.

Purosangue_7-1920x1080.jpg
I think Ferrari is giving the finger to the envirotards with the V12's. Christ, even AMG has caved. Thats why I'm "loading up" on V8 and V12 cars. Not as a collectors item but because they're going the way of Netscape.
By terry997
Probably will be priced at around $400K, it reminds me of my friend's Daytona, but with 2 extra clever doors. I don't need one, and the nearest dealer is in SLC, 5 hours' drive away. I already have more cars than I can drive in a week, but color me a fan.

Freddy is right about the V12 market. This will be a classic.
By Airkuhl
Yeah, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth when it was announced, much like when the Cayenne was going to destroy Porsche.

And predictably, they stopped taking any more orders because it's already sold out for at least the next 2-3 years.

I expect to see decked out versions on the secondary market touching a megabuck.
Widowmaker Project

A teaser https://i.imgur.com/JxgfLt0.jpg https:[…]

Just watched a recent Doug Demuro video re[…]

Vacume oil change???

From the videos it looks like the filter is simi[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

Very happy with Carbone too. https://i.imgur.com/[…]