General discussions related to cars and driving
By David993S
delete. no longer interested in the car.
Thanks.
Last edited by David993S on Sat May 13, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:23 am Hey guys,

I posted in the Cayman section, but maybe this will produce a result here.............

I'm considering a Cayman near Miami (West Park, FL) and am wondering if there is anyone near the dealership that could check it out for me? If so, please let me know and I'll give you the details. Also buy you lunch.
Thanks.

Dave
Might want to also cross-post in the Diner as you know all the cool kids hang out in the private forums! :biggrin:
David993S liked this
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:23 am delete. no longer interested in the car.
Thanks.
I forgot I have the ability to move posts to other forums so next time I see a topic without a lot of responses or views I'll just take care of that move myself.

I'm keeping my eyes open for Caymans myself, hopefully something will come your way soon!
By David993S
Thanks Fernando. There is one coming to a dealership in Spartanburg, SC next week. It may be a possibility, so please let me know if you know anyone in that area that could check it out.
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:22 am Thanks Fernando. There is one coming to a dealership in Spartanburg, SC next week. It may be a possibility, so please let me know if you know anyone in that area that could check it out.
Spartanburg is about 90 miles from me so once you know more detail I can put the word out with our local PCA but if that fails I don't mind taking a little road trip.
By David993S
fpena944 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:39 pm
David993S wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:22 am Thanks Fernando. There is one coming to a dealership in Spartanburg, SC next week. It may be a possibility, so please let me know if you know anyone in that area that could check it out.
Spartanburg is about 90 miles from me so once you know more detail I can put the word out with our local PCA but if that fails I don't mind taking a little road trip.
Thanks. I'll keep you posted. I don't want to impose as you have bigger fish to fry.
By N_Jay
David993S wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:58 am
Thanks. I'll keep you posted. I don't want to impose as you have bigger fish to fry.
I'll chime in also available for a look-see if needed.

I have a friend in the Spartanburg area (Long time Porsche guy) I can check with also.
David993S liked this
By David993S
N_Jay wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:40 am
David993S wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:58 am

I'll chime in also available for a look-see if needed.

I have a friend in the Spartanburg area (Long time Porsche guy) I can check with also.
Thanks. I'll probably take you up on that offer as I don't want to impose on Fernando. I should hear something on Wednesday, and if it still seems like a possibility, I'll pm you.
By David993S
amdavid wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:01 pm
David993S wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:23 am delete. no longer interested in the car.
Thanks.
I'm confused...

What Cayman, where..?
Yes, this Cayman hunt may get confusing. :wink: This was in reference to a different Cayman, not the SC one. The one I'm no longer interested in was a '14 with low miles at an almost too-good-to-be-true price. Turns out the dealer had a very large number of negative reviews, especially from out of state buyers.
By amdavid
Keep us posted.....lot's of Cayman searches in my history the last couple of weeks.
By David993S
Just a bump as I'm still searching for the "right" Cayman S. Any leads will be appreciated. I'll consider one most anywhere in the country as I'm willing to have it shipped. Perhaps an Open Roader will be able to check it out for me.......
Kind of specific, but here's what I'm looking for:

07 - 08 Tip
or
09 - 11 PDK

Prefer Black (regular black, not Basalt), or that dark gray (not sure what Porsche calls it). Must have power seats.
No reds, yellows, blues, etc.

Makes it hard to find, I know...........but I'm patient.

Cheers.
By amdavid
Miles...?? Do you care?

How would you like delivery of info...??...do you do facbook?
By David993S
amdavid wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:32 pm Miles...?? Do you care?

I care about mileage, but I'm open within reason. I wouldn't rule out a higher mileage car, depending. So, I guess reasonable mileage for its age, knowing that a Cayman that is potentially 12-15 years old will likely have some miles. Maintenance history/records is more important.........like with any Porsche. Also probably not interested on one that's had a boatload of owners, preferably only a few at most. This is why I haven't found one yet - kind of picky, huh?

I guess if you hear of something, send me a message here. I'm not on FB, or any of those kinds of sites.

Thanks.
By amdavid
David993S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:38 pm
amdavid wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:32 pm Miles...?? Do you care?

I care about mileage, but I'm open within reason. I wouldn't rule out a higher mileage car, depending. So, I guess reasonable mileage for its age, knowing that a Cayman that is potentially 12-15 years old will likely have some miles. Maintenance history/records is more important.........like with any Porsche. Also probably not interested on one that's had a boatload of owners, preferably only a few at most. This is why I haven't found one yet - kind of picky, huh?

I guess if you hear of something, send me a message here. I'm not on FB, or any of those kinds of sites.

Thanks.
Do you have someone in the family that can view FB marketplace ads?

I get picky.
By David993S
OK, don't send the Porsche Police after me, but as an alternative to a Cayman (still haven't found the right spec, but that's another story) I've been seriously considering ................a Jag F-Type "S" convertible (maybe the coupe). I actually like (want) the 380 hp supercharged V6 as opposed to the V8. Lots of them on the market, and apparently easier to find what spec I would want than with a Cayman. And admit it........the cars are drop-dead georgeous.

Am I crazy for wanting one? I still have my 993S, so I can maintain my Porsche cred.

sh944 liked this
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:11 pm OK, don't send the Porsche Police after me, but as an alternative to a Cayman (still haven't found the right spec, but that's another story) I've been seriously considering ................a Jag F-Type "S" convertible (maybe the coupe). I actually like (want) the 380 hp supercharged V6 as opposed to the V8. Lots of them on the market, and apparently easier to find what spec I would want than with a Cayman. And admit it........the cars are drop-dead georgeous.

Am I crazy for wanting one? I still have my 993S, so I can maintain my Porsche cred.

I don't know much about them myself but I do think they're gorgeous cars and at least with the V8 they sound awesome. Not sure I've heard one pushing it with the V6 but when I see them they do give me Aston Martin vibes in terms of their styling.

Of course would be a very different ride than a Cayman in terms of refinement and luxury but I imagine would still be a fun drive.
David993S liked this
By amdavid
David993S wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:11 pm OK, don't send the Porsche Police after me, but as an alternative to a Cayman (still haven't found the right spec, but that's another story) I've been seriously considering ................a Jag F-Type "S" convertible (maybe the coupe). I actually like (want) the 380 hp supercharged V6 as opposed to the V8. Lots of them on the market, and apparently easier to find what spec I would want than with a Cayman. And admit it........the cars are drop-dead georgeous.

No police, regardless of your choice!

I had to take a look at the interior, decent looking. I see they offer a manual which is cool. In general a very purrdy car.

IDK, I think if you did get one the appeal would rub off after a year or two and you'd be looking at Porsche's again. It's okay, a lot of us here are diseased in this way.

David993S liked this
By David993S
Wife and I drove a base Jaguar F-Type last week. I knew I wasn't interested in the base version, but since I hadn't really been in one yet, I wanted to check it out. I was surprised how awful it rode. Hard, harsh, loud.......the kind that shakes a few fillings loose. It was so bad it made me wonder if something was wrong with the car, but it was a 2019 with low mileage. I was very disappointed. Perhaps the "S" version with electronically adjustable shocks might be better, but if it's anything like the base model, I just wouldn't want to put up with it. It did run quite well, even with the base 340hp base V6, and made a fantastic sound. In "manual" mode (it's a true automatic, i.e. torque converter) I was impressed at how fast it shifted. Not PDK quick, but still quite impressive for a true automatic.

I've expanded my considerations to two other models/brands. Again, don't kick me off OR, but I've now looked at two Maserati Gran Turismo S's. Incredible cars. I read a description that said they were like a combination of a GT3 and an SL550........and I wold now agree. Kind of large with a long nose, but great looking. A true GT stormer. With the Ferrari based 4.7 engine it will flat out go. And much more reliable than most people realize, especially with the ZF auto trans. Both we have driven did shift what seemed nearly instantly. Would make a good stable-mate for the Ferrari. But neither of the two we've looked at were exactly what I want.

Going to look at an Aston Martin Vantage next week. Always lusted after those, even though they do have some......... "quirks" :roflmao: The biggest issue being clutch life (think Ferrari F1 clutch life). But this one just had a new upgraded clutch installed, so it should be good for more miles than I'll put on it.

Cheers.
sh944 liked this
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:41 pm Wife and I drove a base Jaguar F-Type last week. I knew I wasn't interested in the base version, but since I hadn't really been in one yet, I wanted to check it out. I was surprised how awful it rode. Hard, harsh, loud.......the kind that shakes a few fillings loose. It was so bad it made me wonder if something was wrong with the car, but it was a 2019 with low mileage. I was very disappointed. Perhaps the "S" version with electronically adjustable shocks might be better, but if it's anything like the base model, I just wouldn't want to put up with it. It did run quite well, even with the base 340hp base V6, and made a fantastic sound. In "manual" mode (it's a true automatic, i.e. torque converter) I was impressed at how fast it shifted. Not PDK quick, but still quite impressive for a true automatic.

I've expanded my considerations to two other models/brands. Again, don't kick me off OR, but I've now looked at two Maserati Gran Turismo S's. Incredible cars. I read a description that said they were like a combination of a GT3 and an SL550........and I wold now agree. Kind of large with a long nose, but great looking. A true GT stormer. With the Ferrari based 4.7 engine it will flat out go. And much more reliable than most people realize, especially with the ZF auto trans. Both we have driven did shift what seemed nearly instantly. Would make a good stable-mate for the Ferrari. But neither of the two we've looked at were exactly what I want.

Going to look at an Aston Martin Vantage next week. Always lusted after those, even though they do have some......... "quirks" :roflmao: The biggest issue being clutch life (think Ferrari F1 clutch life). But this one just had a new upgraded clutch installed, so it should be good for more miles than I'll put on it.

Cheers.
Still all good choices in my book.

Don't know much about either of the cars but I do remember several years ago I got behind a Maserati with the Ferrari engine and the driver opened it up to enter the highway and what a glorious soundtrack came out of those pipes!

As for the Aston - they are almost always a work of art so it would fit in nicely in your garage :biggrin:

The search and hunt is always one of the best parts of this game, enjoy and I'm sure you'll find the right toy to fit that spot in no time!
By David993S
fpena944 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:57 pm
David993S wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:41 pm Wife and I drove a base Jaguar F-Type last week. I knew I wasn't interested in the base version, but since I hadn't really been in one yet, I wanted to check it out. I was surprised how awful it rode. Hard, harsh, loud.......the kind that shakes a few fillings loose. It was so bad it made me wonder if something was wrong with the car, but it was a 2019 with low mileage. I was very disappointed. Perhaps the "S" version with electronically adjustable shocks might be better, but if it's anything like the base model, I just wouldn't want to put up with it. It did run quite well, even with the base 340hp base V6, and made a fantastic sound. In "manual" mode (it's a true automatic, i.e. torque converter) I was impressed at how fast it shifted. Not PDK quick, but still quite impressive for a true automatic.

Cheers.

Don't know much about either of the cars but I do remember several years ago I got behind a Maserati with the Ferrari engine and the driver opened it up to enter the highway and what a glorious soundtrack came out of those pipes!

As for the Aston - they are almost always a work of art so it would fit in nicely in your garage :biggrin:

The search and hunt is always one of the best parts of this game, enjoy and I'm sure you'll find the right toy to fit that spot in no time!
Yeah, I used to enjoy the "hunt" but now at this stage of life not so much. At least I have lots of possibilities. I told Diane the only real solution was to add one of each that I'm considering..........you can guess how that went over. :rolleyes:
By lupo.sk
Aston upkeep is quite more involved than porsche, just be aware of it. And the wait for parts can be a tad longer. Like 6-8 months longer than PAG, my friend has multiple Astons and we are substantially closer to UK than you are.

I was considering a Rapide for a DD until I drove one and spoke to a friend who owns it. He also collects and drives Maseratis and well, when someone owning a collection of new and old Maseratis tells you than a Rapide is very unreliable, it tends to leave a mark ;-)
By N_Jay
David993S wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:08 pm
fpena944 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:57 pm

Cheers.

Yeah, I used to enjoy the "hunt" but now at this stage of life not so much. At least I have lots of possibilities. I told Diane the only real solution was to add one of each that I'm considering..........you can guess how that went over. :rolleyes:
We crossed paths with an AMG SL and my wife commented on how nice it looked.
If we sold all our cars, we would be 1/2 way there.
By David993S
Looked at the Aston Martin Vantage this past week. It wasn't quite as pristine as it appeared in the photos (not unusual). It only had 32k miles, but I suspect the previous owner just drove it and didn't pay the kind of attention to detail that I would (that I do). I'm also amazed at how many dealers are now saying they are "no-haggle, one price". It may have been a good car, but given their "one-price" policy, I passed. Homey don't play dat.
The search continues.
By David993S
After much evaluation and consideration, I finally bought a car to replace the 996 track car I sold to our fearless leader. Started with wanting a Cayman, then Jag F-Type (didn't like the way they rode - every one I was in rode harsh). Considered the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, but decided I didn't want to deal with the expensive short clutch-life issue that is typical with the Vantage. I've been Jones-ing for a V-12 AM and considered a couple of Vanquishes, but their horrendous maintenance costs steered me away. So, I started looking at DB9's. Nearly the same V-12 as the Vanquish, but not as costly to maintain (relative to Aston Martin maintenance costs :rolleyes: ). They're more of a "mature" GT car than the Vantage which is more of a pure sports car.

A little older than I had been considering, but it's a one-owner, 25k mile southern car in pristine condition. Not the best Pic. It's from the dealer's website before they detailed it, and it's much nicer than it looks in the photo.

2005 Aston Martin DB9. The 6.0 liter V12 is magnificent. Incredible sound and pulls like a freight train. Will take delivery early next week as it did need a driver's door strut replaced, so they have to order the part. Can't wait to get it home........just in time to put it away until Spring.

Skyhawk172, fast_freddy, N_Jay and 5 others liked this
By fpena944
David993S wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:52 am After much evaluation and consideration, I finally bought a car to replace the 996 track car I sold to our fearless leader. Started with wanting a Cayman, then Jag F-Type (didn't like the way they rode - every one I was in rode harsh). Considered the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, but decided I didn't want to deal with the expensive short clutch-life issue that is typical with the Vantage. I've been Jones-ing for a V-12 AM and considered a couple of Vanquishes, but their horrendous maintenance costs steered me away. So, I started looking at DB9's. Nearly the same V-12 as the Vanquish, but not as costly to maintain (relative to Aston Martin maintenance costs :rolleyes: ). They're more of a "mature" GT car than the Vantage which is more of a pure sports car.

A little older than I had been considering, but it's a one-owner, 25k mile southern car in pristine condition. Not the best Pic. It's from the dealer's website before they detailed it, and it's much nicer than it looks in the photo.

2005 Aston Martin DB9. The 6.0 liter V12 is magnificent. Incredible sound and pulls like a freight train. Will take delivery early next week as it did need a driver's door strut replaced, so they have to order the part. Can't wait to get it home........just in time to put it away until Spring.

Exquisite choice!

I've always loved the way Aston's sound under hard acceleration and they have the sophisticated looks to go along with that sound. It's blend in well with the rest of your fleet, congratulations!

Please share more pics (and/or video) when you get it in your hands. :rockon:
fast_freddy liked this
By fast_freddy
David993S wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:52 am After much evaluation and consideration, I finally bought a car to replace the 996 track car I sold to our fearless leader. Started with wanting a Cayman, then Jag F-Type (didn't like the way they rode - every one I was in rode harsh). Considered the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, but decided I didn't want to deal with the expensive short clutch-life issue that is typical with the Vantage. I've been Jones-ing for a V-12 AM and considered a couple of Vanquishes, but their horrendous maintenance costs steered me away. So, I started looking at DB9's. Nearly the same V-12 as the Vanquish, but not as costly to maintain (relative to Aston Martin maintenance costs :rolleyes: ). They're more of a "mature" GT car than the Vantage which is more of a pure sports car.

Enjoy!!! they are magnificent cars. I was perusing that car too as I've been looking fervently the past two months. Actually, I'm in the midst of "negotiating" on a 2012 Virage in Virginia.
David993S liked this
By David993S
UPDATE

I'm either quite unlucky, or very lucky, depending on your perspective. Actually.......probably both.

I get a call from the dealer where I bought the Aston yesterday afternoon. They were going to take care of a few small items the car needed before I went back to get it. They tell me while in their service dept., the CEL comes on. They read the codes and it's got an intermittent misfire on two cylinders. On these V12s you don't even feel or hear an intermittent misfire. This dealer isn't familiar with Aston's, and when I explain it will probably require new coil packs and how much labor is involved to fix the issue (parts are fairly costly too), they are shocked. They state they can't (or don't want to) tackle that job.

Long story short...........I tell them I now don't want the car, and they say they will refund my deposit. I'll give them credit for being up front and honest about the situation. An unscrupulous dealer would have just cleared the code and sold me the car. For all I know, maybe the individual they got the car from did just that. Unlucky that it happened, but very lucky it didn't come up after I'd owned it for a month.

So..........back to square one. The search continues, but there are plenty of DB9's on the market. Even a few DBS's.
fast_freddy liked this
By i am not a traitor
David993S wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:00 am UPDATE

I'm either quite unlucky, or very lucky, depending on your perspective. Actually.......probably both.

I get a call from the dealer where I bought the Aston yesterday afternoon. They were going to take care of a few small items the car needed before I went back to get it. They tell me while in their service dept., the CEL comes on. They read the codes and it's got an intermittent misfire on two cylinders. On these V12s you don't even feel or hear an intermittent misfire. This dealer isn't familiar with Aston's, and when I explain it will probably require new coil packs and how much labor is involved to fix the issue (parts are fairly costly too), they are shocked. They state they can't (or don't want to) tackle that job.

Long story short...........I tell them I now don't want the car, and they say they will refund my deposit. I'll give them credit for being up front and honest about the situation. An unscrupulous dealer would have just cleared the code and sold me the car. For all I know, maybe the individual they got the car from did just that. Unlucky that it happened, but very lucky it didn't come up after I'd owned it for a month.

So..........back to square one. The search continues, but there are plenty of DB9's on the market. Even a few DBS's.
I agree, you dodged a bullet. How much labor hours are you talking for replacing the coil packs?
David993S liked this
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:48 am

I agree, you dodged a bullet. How much labor hours are you talking for replacing the coil packs?
I wonder the same because on most cars the coils are pretty easy to get to. But I guess with a long engine like a V-12 it's likely those closest to the firewall are problematic.
David993S liked this
By lupo.sk

It’s involved AF, I don’t know the exact hours but it’s like half-dropping an engine.
By amdavid
Thanks for the update, and sorry for the disappointment. I'm sure you were excited, but shit happens for a reason.

I despise cars that don't accommodate reasonable access for normal maintenance and wear item replacement. To me it is part of the design appeal.....anyway, upward and onward.
David993S liked this
By David993S

I'm not sure how many labor hours, but to replace all 12 coil packs (and 12 spark plugs since you're right there anyway) is about a $4k job if you have a shop do it. It doesn't require dropping the engine, but it does require taking everything that sits on top of the engine off. It's not a complicated job, and a competent DIY'er could do it. It's just very time consuming.

i am not a traitor liked this
By worf
What’s DIY support like in Aston Land?
Can you get access to workshop manuals?
Any good forums?
Any dedicated parts vendors like we have in 928 Land?
By fast_freddy

Bullet dodged. Although, that servicing is not as brutal as "Tavarish" purports it to be. We need to understand it's part of a DIY Youtubers shtick to present it that way. One of the plugs is really back there, so small hands help with that one. The biggest issue with misfiring on these things is that the precats can disintegrate, get sucked back into the lump and totally bodge it. It's most common symptom is a misfire. That would be a costly repair as you know.

I too didn't wind up with my deal from Cars and Bids. Scummy high bidder and seller. The original high bidder (who walked away then reappeared) wound up with the car or so I'm told. Thats OK, plenty of DB9's out there.

There are quite a few videos out there on these things, particulary from Bamford Rose (Indy AM specialist in Limeyville). Notwithstanding the precat issue, these engines are bulletproof and decidedly tunable (DB9 is essentially a detuned Vanquish lump) if that's your thing. Suspensions are suspensions with the only issue I can think of is finding appropriate bushings. For me, the biggest issue is odd things like the amplifier in the Linn equipped cars as they go. They can be repaired for a couple hunnert bucks or replaced for $3k and have the same issue down the road. Oil filters are $60 (used to $15~ Hengst or Mann for the nazimobiles) which burns me and not exactly easy to access from what I've seen. Trannies are ZF's and very easy to service (my old BMW 745Li had the same gearbox). Filter assemblies are $100 and solenoid gaskets/seals are dirt cheap. In my BMW I replaced all of the above with Valvoline tranny fluid from wally world for $150.00 all in. It went from wonky and slow to crisp and quick. The dealer told me a new tranny was necessary. The biggest issue with these things is the bespoke interior and exterior bits which are quite dear. Not unlike a Bentley's unique parts compared to the Audi operating gear.

I will say this, V12's are intoxicating, if you haven't had one. I've got my S600 and former S65 with a V12, they're both violent and benign/sedate/reserved simultaneously. My CL63 which has a black series top end and more horsepower isn't as intoxicating as the 5.5l biturbo V12 in the S600. The V12 just teleports you. You want to go 140? Give me but a moment and you're there. Having driven several AM V12's, it's quite similar to that, only a little more violent/responsive and certainly more aurally enjoyable.

Onto the next chase... The good news is that certainly at this time of year the market is on the downside. Also, every tard on the planet has maxed out their ATM, AKA HELOC.
David993S liked this
By David993S
^^ I agree on all points. I suspect I will still have to scratch the AM V12 itch sooner or later. It was indeed intoxicating.

An Update below .
Last edited by David993S on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By David993S
I filled the garage space !

I was considering this (along with DB9's and Vantages) before I dodged the bullet with the (previously mentioned) DB9.

The wife and I drove to Chicago on Saturday and brought this one home. I always liked these, and they look almost identical to a DB9 since they were both designed by Ian Callum. Headlights, grill and tail are slightly different. Oh yeah......and this has a V8 instead of the V12. Oh well.
With a Jag XK, I specifically wanted a 2009 as that was the last year for the 4.2 and before they started getting overly computerized. Beginning in 2010 they went to the 5.0 and there are several known potential issues with the 5.0, whereas the 4.2 is just about bullet-proof. I also didn't want the "R" version with the Supercharged engine.......just didn't want to additional maintenance costs and don't really need the extra hp for a daily cruiser. The added bonus?.........it was about half the price of the DB9.

I will still want a V12 Aston one of these days, but this is good.
Sorry for the crappy pics. This was after our test drive in the rain.

By fpena944
David993S wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:11 pm I filled the garage space !

I was considering this (along with DB9's and Vantages) before I dodged the bullet with the (previously mentioned) DB9.

The wife and I drove to Chicago on Saturday and brought this one home. I always liked these, and they look almost identical to a DB9 since they were both designed by Ian Callum. Headlights, grill and tail are slightly different. Oh yeah......and this has a V8 instead of the V12. Oh well.
With a Jag XK, I specifically wanted a 2009 as that was the last year for the 4.2 and before they started getting overly computerized. Beginning in 2010 they went to the 5.0 and there are several known potential issues with the 5.0, whereas the 4.2 is just about bullet-proof. I also didn't want the "R" version with the Supercharged engine.......just didn't want to additional maintenance costs and don't really need the extra hp for a daily cruiser. The added bonus?.........it was about half the price of the DB9.

Congrats!!!

This is another one that sounds wonderful under full throttle.

Just like the Aston, you don't see a lot of them so it should be a treat to get behind the wheel and experience something pretty unique!
David993S liked this
By N_Jay
David993S wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:11 pm I filled the garage space !

Congratulations.
Wishing you the best, (not like the Jag burning on the shoulder of I85 this week.)
David993S liked this
By fast_freddy
Enjoy! Pretty car and goes like stink, nice.

Is that considered a "hot hatch"? :tongue:
By linderpat
Congrats. I always like those Jags. In fact, I think the XK series when it first launched was a prettier car than the old XKE series. These modern Jags, like the AM's, are beautiful.
By ranger22
Congrats! I hope this one serves you well for many years to come!

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]