Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Sazerac
Dear All

Some of you may not be aware of the event "Camp 928" the Curt is hosting. I don't know him personally (yet) but here is the website: http://camp928.com/index.html

I've been wanting to go for many years. I just sent my email registration off and realized that it is not mentioned here! Can the administrator here make this a sticky?

Who else is coming? It would be great to see a set of hands here. And, we can also post the pics here! :-)

Cheers to all, Sazerac
By worf
Last year:

XR4Tim liked this
By Don Smith
7 1/2 hours only, Ed, and I am sure that you could make it quicker than that.
Driving.....that is what these cars are all about.
Come on, Ed, you know you wanna go.
Cheers
Don
By worf
linderpat wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:54 am One of these years I will make it. It's quite a drive for me though.
It was 10 hours for me to your stomping grounds last year. ‘course we probably won’t get to see a GT3 ass-end it into a tree at Curt’s. So you’ve got that going for you. And the 100° heat. :hiding:

:kickbutt:
By linderpat
worf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:01 pm
linderpat wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:54 am One of these years I will make it. It's quite a drive for me though.
It was 10 hours for me to your stomping grounds last year. ‘course we probably won’t get to see a GT3 ass-end it into a tree at Curt’s. So you’ve got that going for you. And the 100° heat. :hiding:

:kickbutt:
:roflmao:
By worf
linderpat wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:46 pm
:roflmao:
:tongue:
By ChrisZ
Well my kid IS graduating from college next weekend so I can't go to SITM. Is this still open?

CZ
By worf
ChrisZ wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:36 pm Well my kid IS graduating from college next weekend so I can't go to SITM. Is this still open?

CZ
yup
By Sazerac
Ok, ok... Great time here. Thanks very much to the hosts for a great time! A pleasure to meet Curt! Here a picture from the break during one of the fun runs!
XR4Tim, linderpat, Bertrand Daoust and 1 others liked this
By Sazerac
Here's a couple more. As usual, I didn't take enough picture and half of them are out of focus or framed poorly...
By worf
Bertrand Daoust liked this
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Good points. My operating assumption was that fin[…]

Okay, so I pulled the trigger on going with a Must[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

Winning bid of $295K for the Vector doesn't real[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

So, after Lance's most recent screw up at the Chin[…]