8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Crumpler
I really haven’t had any complaints about the stock sway bar, but a DEVEK kit came up for sale recently and I felt the need to add it to my parts hoard.
I might have given BC some grief about the yellow shifter handle, so he slid it into my package to make it mine forever. I’m supposed to make it like an elf on the shelf apparently….
Has anyone used one of these units?
Looking for which end of the drop links interface with the bar and which end goes to the mounts. Note the difference size coupler on each end of the drop links.
And bonus question: bushings?
I was going to look at size appropriate bushings through summit for lack of a better plan.
By hernanca
You ending up with the yellow shifter is :lol2:

I know I have some modified suspension parts that the PO put on my car (I also put Devek adjustable Koni's with Hypercoils on it), but I wont see it again until Monday or Tuesday. I will take pictures, but I doubt I have the Devek sway bar.
By Crumpler
hernanca wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:42 pm You ending up with the yellow shifter is :lol2:

I know I have some modified suspension parts that the PO put on my car (I also put Devek adjustable Koni's with Hypercoils on it), but I wont see it again until Monday or Tuesday. I will take pictures, but I doubt I have the Devek sway bar.
Appreciate it.
I’m thinking the bigger end goes to the strut assembly but not sure.

I’m going to put the yellow nightmare on my shifter and post a pic on RL to see who bites.
By hernanca
Crumpler wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:14 pmI’m going to put the yellow nightmare on my shifter and post a pic on RL to see who bites.
Save it for April 1st! :biggrin:
Bring A Trailer finds

That manual Cayenne went for $22K :burnout:

The 928 Photo Thread

Task completed - nice new light bulbs in the instr[…]

This is not a surprise. At all. I heard a whi[…]

http://msreg.com/Redezvouz928-SDC2023 Prelimin[…]