8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Stepson
This upcoming DFW first Saturday Breakfast will be at Southern Recipe Grill in North Arlington JUNE 4, 2022 at 8am !!!

Southern Recipes Grill
2715 North Collins
Arlington, Texas 76006

We would love to see both you and your car at breakfast. Nobody NEEDS the Omichron, the Delta Variant, the original COVID19, or any variation, so if you have questions about your own health, please don't make the rest of us question ours! 

And as always, you don't have to drive a 928 or even own one to attend this breakfast, you just have to enjoy the brand, but we would all love to see your car with you in it.

This is the sixth breakfast of 2022 and we look forward to seeing everyone as always. Please come and share your project with the group. There is a typically a lot of 928 knowledge at these events. If your 928 is not drivable, drive what you can to get there and we can discuss the issues your 928 currently presents. And as always bring your extra parts, there might be someone in attendance who might need that very part.
This will be the second DFW breakfast that I will have missed in a calendar year for the first time since 2005. I will be in Banner Elk, North Carolina for the Sharks in the Mountains festivities. I look forward to the breakfasts in DFW each month and hate missing even one. 

The DFW 928 crew look forward to seeing you there!
By Hey_Allen
I may be there, but I'm new to the area and a few hours to the north, so it's tentative but I'd like to meet another group of owners.

edit: House hunting interfered. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet everyone at next month's gathering.
Last edited by Hey_Allen on Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Erik N
Hey guys, not to derail the thread but my 928 is still in San Antonio and it's still casually for sale. I would love for it to stay in TX. I live 1800 miles away.
By maddog2020
for any of the folks that attended, I tested positive for covid this morning. Had no symptoms on Saturday, and woke up feeling bad yesterday but tested negative. I contacted a few people that I know were there but if you know others, let them know.

take care and take the appropriate actions.
By Stepson
There is always a party pooper in every crowd :kickbutt:
By Stepson
Oh Yes, I'm sorry. With my advancing CRS, I forgot about Chuck's ability to clear a complete restaurant with a single BM.

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]