Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By maddog2020
I'm logged in, and when I click on community it takes me to the community page, but it shows a signin button. I click sign in and then click on chat and it gives me a message that chat is for private users. and I'm logged out again. Just trying to get in so I can be sure I can get in tonight
 ! Message from: maddog2020
By fpena944
maddog2020 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:38 am I'm logged in, and when I click on community it takes me to the community page, but it shows a signin button. I click sign in and then click on chat and it gives me a message that chat is for private users. and I'm logged out again. Just trying to get in so I can be sure I can get in tonight
@maddog2020 You are on the userlist within Community so you should be able to get in.

I'll check and see if there is a way to reset your session there so we can get you logged in.

Sometimes it's a matter of going in a few times and it'll "catch" so let me know if you have any success but I'll start troubleshooting.
By Bart
Having the same issue since the room was added. Still can't get in.

Not urgent by any means. Just mystified.
By fpena944
Bart wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 pm Having the same issue since the room was added. Still can't get in.

Not urgent by any means. Just mystified.
I'm not seeing you on the userlist for the Community yet.

I would go up to the Community link and click on anything other than chat. Once you get to that then click on the Chat and you should get signed in.
By Bart
No luck. Clicked on all the other links except Chat and clicked on LogIn and it takes me back to the Roadside Attraction page. That page shows I'm signed in to post on those pages.
By fpena944
Bart wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:29 am No luck. Clicked on all the other links except Chat and clicked on LogIn and it takes me back to the Roadside Attraction page. That page shows I'm signed in to post on those pages.
Let's try this...

If you can go into an "Incognito" or "Private" tab and try to open up the site it'll ask you for your username/password again. Then try to go to anything under "Community" again but Chat. Try chat and see if it works.

If it does then I would recommend going back into your browser and either deleting all cookies or using this guide to delete the specific cookies with the label of "Open Road":

https://www.lifewire.com/clear-cookies- ... te-4587347

Let me know if that works. These cookies are a pain and it seems like yours are corrupted which is causing this issue.
The 928 Photo Thread

Painted heat shields. Not perfect, but better than[…]

Belly Pan Vents

is it true these will only fir on the factory plas[…]

my #3 restoration thread

thought i would get the old girl out of hibernatio[…]

Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]