Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By ny991
I went to see why JustBud wasn't getting on here and he said he just can't remember his password. I didn't realize until then that the site doesn't have that process. I don't know if it's a big deal to get something like that running, but it can help some people that don't write it down and begin to have senior moments.
By fpena944
ny991 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:41 pm I went to see why JustBud wasn't getting on here and he said he just can't remember his password. I didn't realize until then that the site doesn't have that process. I don't know if it's a big deal to get something like that running, but it can help some people that don't write it down and begin to have senior moments.
We actually do have that feature. See the circled red area below under the "Log Me In" button. Is he not seeing that?
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By ny991
I don’t know. Just pm’d him that info and question

Thanks, Jack
By fpena944
ny991 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm I don’t know. Just pm’d him that info and question

Thanks, Jack
If he still has trouble have him email me at the following link:

https://openroad.site/pages/contact-us/

I will then reset his password and hopefully he can get in that way.
The 928 Photo Thread

Painted heat shields. Not perfect, but better than[…]

Belly Pan Vents

is it true these will only fir on the factory plas[…]

my #3 restoration thread

thought i would get the old girl out of hibernatio[…]

Just got myself a Cayenne

Yep, I agree. It looks great! The Porsche Coupe S[…]